"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

logitech

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

===================================================================================

Elissa just uploaded a clip of the coom raid. plus a bit at the start from Pippa's FAITH stream.

Didn't even know there was a raid until now.
Lmao.

e:
I should clarify I was very drunk (ended up pissing all over my bathroom floor) and playing Armored Core while having stream up on my other monitor last night. His "raid" had so little impact I was genuinely clueless that it happened and the biggest impact it seemed to have was a page or two in this thread that I am just now actually reading.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Most of the comments are fine, but here are a couple of really dumb ones:
1695572994731.png
Don't be fooled, the Nazis with their bright red flags, giant parades and large standing armies, were famous for their subterfuge and subtlety.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This is the crux of why people didn't like the Merry bullshit from earlier this year. No one really cares she had a gay femboy on stream, who has gay femboy opinions. It's just that he's likely going to have a fanbase of these people, and they're the kind to cause trouble for someone "because they're a bad person". Not all exposure is good exposure, especially if its to people that consider you an enemy.
Fully agree with this assessment. One thing to come to terms with is a large segment of the vtuber fan population is either literal children raised on social media propaganda, or NPCs. Asking them to think critically about a situation and not just believe the worst headlines about a person is a impossible task. We've proven multiple times the accusations about Pippa can be disproven with 5 minutes of Google searching, and even then the droolling masses are incapable of pulling even THAT off.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She's fucking ugly, why do people pay for this
Rekeita's show is for people with no better options, just like the woman is. I think they're a pretty good match.
I can't lie and say that she isn't at least physically attractive but its definitely "works at a gas station" brand attractive.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

===================================================================================

Elissa just uploaded a clip of the coom raid. plus a bit at the start from Pippa's FAITH stream.

"Everything's cool between us guys! let me hurry up though cause she might logoff if she hears..." :whatastory:

1695573841746.png
Was it the alcohol or Dax whispering in his ear?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
View attachment 46752
Was it the alcohol or Dax whispering in his hear?
It's totally different guys! He didn't stream this on his channel, he just went onto Camelot's channel and did the exact same thing as he used to. Totally different things.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
What compels people to share that kind of information, I'll never understand.
I thought you guys would like to know
e:
1695576647939.png

You guys don't like hearing funny stories about your friends?
:pippasadl:

Last edited:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

DogBone

Was it the alcohol or Dax whispering in his ear?
I swear to God, I don't understand what Dick Masterson has on all these people to make them unflinchingly loyal to him. Is he like the Californian Epstein? Did Dax collect blackmail on Balldo by having him rape a child, and that's the cause for the meltdown, including the pedo defending? It truly boggles the mind.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I swear to God, I don't understand what Dick Masterson has on all these people to make them unflinchingly loyal to him. Is he like the Californian Epstein? Did Dax collect blackmail on Balldo by having him rape a child, and that's the cause for the meltdown, including the pedo defending? It truly boggles the mind.
I don't know about the others but Rekieta always liked Dax and even before he went down the coomer arc, would attempt to tacitly defend the most retarded takes Dax had or just completely sidestep the issues when brought up.
Or the third excuse, Dax is a comedian, doesn't actually believe what he is saying and just trying to make a joke.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Okay, call me late but I just finally got around to watching that merryweather clip (it being 90% unrelated bullshit filtered me): How fucking thin skinned are you people?
Literally the only thing he said about pippa's fanbase is that they shat on him because they thought he tried to turn her lefty and make her like vermintide, which is just objectively true, /pcg/ looped that retardation for like a straight week after the collab. Why are you all so mad about this? Am I the only one that actually watched the clip?
This happened back on April 29. Almost 5 months ago. That said I do agree that people here do sometimes get as retarded and unhinged as PCG. Look at the whole Attentionwhore Camelot thing and how retarded some people started acting over that one dumb photo which was quickly proven to be false (after he started getting called out for being a femboy and revealed that the girl was that friend of his he often had other photos with).

(ended up pissing all over my bathroom floor)
Another candidate for Idol.

wrp

This happened back on April 29. Almost 5 months ago. That said I do agree that people here do sometimes get as retarded and unhinged as PCG. Look at the whole Attentionwhore Camelot thing and how retarded some people started acting over that one dumb photo which was quickly proven to be false (after he started getting called out for being a femboy and revealed that the girl was that friend of his he often had other photos with).
And Kay Yu's "we can't endorse mods" disclaimer.
Maybe it isn't even /pcg/, maybe it literally is just capipis. "Pippa is the only vtuber I watch" is a really common refrain; from your position in the community, what proportion of them do you suspect are just blatant no-lurking tourists that hate everything but her, and how much of that property is transitive to here?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>2033 is less than a decade away
View attachment 46730 :painpeko:
Hopefully the real period between 2033 and 2035 doesn't end up like Glukhovsky's portrayal.

Mostly because he's a rat fuck and leaves 2035 off on a cliffhanger and then goes "I don't want to write any more Metro books lol"
And now he's in Russian prison for being a dissenter or some shit, I dunno.

Last edited:

JMForte

And now he's in Russian prison for being a dissenter or some shit, I dunno.
It's kind of hard to be sent to Russian prison when you physically aren't in Russia. Pretty sure he's focused on the Metro franchise outside of the books. Particularly the games, seeing as a new Metro game is supposedly coming out next year. You'll enjoy those games, you'll enjoy that he's writing them and you'll like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom