"I like ass! Yes, yes."La+ Darknesss

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
All he really had to do was not overshare. A personality can be a weird sex pervert, just keep the balldo shit to yourself, no one wants to know.

I followed him a bit for the Lolsuit and Weeb Wars, but Rittenhouse and Depp was where I was watching him all the time. I think the Kim Potter (the taser cop that shot a guy) jury selection was ok too from what I remember. I always thought he was a little out there with lewd shit, but the Flaggot and Dax partnership has taken it too a gay place.
Drexel appearing more and more hasn't helped either.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All he really had to do was not overshare. A personality can be a weird sex pervert, just keep the balldo shit to yourself, no one wants to know.

I followed him a bit for the Lolsuit and Weeb Wars, but Rittenhouse and Depp was where I was watching him all the time. I think the Kim Potter (the taser cop that shot a guy) jury selection was ok too from what I remember. I always thought he was a little out there with lewd shit, but the Flaggot and Dax partnership has taken it too a gay place.
It just got insufferable at the trial of the Yamanba that drove into a crowd. That's when I stopped watching him.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

unironically the lolcow and lolcow is better for trial coverage. thats where i saw ty fuck up the filings and wrote off nick as a serious legal commentator. compare nick to branca who got his start with george zimmerman. that dude is also a weirdo on twitter but he manages to keep his life together. 2 divorces will ruin any man...

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Can you disallow raids on youtube from specific channels, or is there some sort of whitelist feature? I'd hate for her to feel like she has to turn them off again if this turns into an avenue for attention seeking by the dipshit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Drexel appearing more and more hasn't helped either.
Drexel was ok for Jack Murphy but fucker got old quick and even then he was pushing Undead Chronic who is literally a braindead retard that's so uninteresting that I found his info before Drexel mentioned him and the post I made in the Jack Murphy thread was that he was a boring dumbass that found the cuck article and nothing more needed to be said.

It just got insufferable at the trial of the Yamanba that drove into a crowd. That's when I stopped watching him.
I actually missed that trial, guess it was a good thing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Drexel was ok for Jack Murphy but fucker got old quick and even then he was pushing Undead Chronic who is literally a braindead retard that's so uninteresting that I found his info before Drexel mentioned him and the post I made in the Jack Murphy thread was that he was a boring dumbass that found the cuck article and nothing more needed to be said.

I actually missed that trial, guess it was a good thing.
It wasn't even really Nick's fault. It was a combination of legal vices being annoying all the time and the constant stopping of the trial by the Yamanba chimping out which you think would be funny, but it got old extremely fast.

node

It wasn't even really Nick's fault. It was a combination of legal vices being annoying all the time and the constant stopping of the trial by the Yamanba chimping out which you think would be funny, but it got old extremely fast.
Uh, Grounz.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Was the Yamanba Nate? I liked his female soccer team coverage and his MAGA Country! bit, but don't know anything about him outside of that.

node

Was the Yamanba Nate? I liked his female soccer team coverage and his MAGA Country! bit, but don't know anything about him outside of that.
No, this was the Black Supremacist who drove through a christmas parade. I think his name was Darrell Brooks.
e. For anyone who didn't get my joke before, he represented himself, and constantly interrupted the trial with objections by citing "grounds" but nothing more.

famous artist pipkun

think he means the defendant.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
No, despite being a Yamanba, I found Nate to be one of the tolerable ones. It was the Yamanba on trial. He kept interrupting the trial with his sovereign citizen shit.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

2? I thought he just had one divorce.

Did he divorce is current wife?
he posted something about finding a perfect partnef in his third marriage.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Incidentally I just checked who's streaming on Twitch and I found this vtuber I really think Pippa should collab with someday. No particular reason, I just think they'd get along well :smugpipi:

But actually Meats a really nice girl they'd probably get along
Quotes gathered from Kirsche
View attachment 46690
What a fucking snake if you have an issue with someone atleast be a man and come out with it instead of this gay "I'm not touching you" faggotry Jesus
Been liking these Erina raids lately, her streams have been very chill and comfy.
Erina is a big goofy sweet heart I wish Pippa would get around to doing a one on one collab with her

wrp

Okay, call me late but I just finally got around to watching that merryweather clip (it being 90% unrelated bullshit filtered me): How fucking thin skinned are you people?
Literally the only thing he said about pippa's fanbase is that they shat on him because they thought he tried to turn her lefty and make her like vermintide, which is just objectively true, /pcg/ looped that retardation for like a straight week after the collab. Why are you all so mad about this? Am I the only one that actually watched the clip?

I just thought he was an overly sensitive lefty Yuropean and believed Pippa's chat was in dire need of a sort of wrangling that she wasn't ever going to provide. It was his "trailer trash" commentary in a later collab that led to my negative opinion of him.
The trailer trash comment is the one I'm talking about, which is also objectively true, and also clearly meant to be endearing because he puts mari mari in the same category and everyone in the clip is talking about how much they love her.

That aside, the sensitive lefty thing is big character assassination by /pcg/. I can't say I know him or his politics on any personal level, but given his content history, the people he associates with and praises, and the backwater meme site he still frequents where rightwingers of all kind have been calling him a Yamanbafaggot since 2016 to this day, there's nothing sensitive about him.

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Okay, call me late but I just finally got around to watching that merryweather clip (it being 90% unrelated bullshit filtered me): How fucking thin skinned are you people?
Literally the only thing he said about pippa's fanbase is that they shat on him because they thought he tried to turn her lefty and make her like vermintide, which is just objectively true, /pcg/ looped that retardation for like a straight week after the collab. Why are you all so mad about this? Am I the only one that actually watched the clip?
lol you really like fighting, huh? Not that I mind it.
2023-09-24 adsdsdasda.png

:botanshrug:

famous artist pipkun

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I just thought he was an overly sensitive lefty Yuropean and believed Pippa's chat was in dire need of a sort of wrangling that she wasn't ever going to provide. It was his "trailer trash" commentary in a later collab that led to my negative opinion of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom