[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay, call me late but I just finally got around to watching that merryweather clip (it being 90% unrelated bullshit filtered me): How fucking thin skinned are you people?
Literally the only thing he said about pippa's fanbase is that they shat on him because they thought he tried to turn her lefty and make her like vermintide, which is just objectively true, /pcg/ looped that retardation for like a straight week after the collab. Why are you all so mad about this? Am I the only one that actually watched the clip?
I don't like him anyways, simple as

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Merry and company are gay.
And not like cool Freddie Mercury or Alan Turing gay.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Okay, call me late but I just finally got around to watching that merryweather clip (it being 90% unrelated bullshit filtered me): How fucking thin skinned are you people?
Literally the only thing he said about pippa's fanbase is that they shat on him because they thought he tried to turn her lefty and make her like vermintide, which is just objectively true, /pcg/ looped that retardation for like a straight week after the collab. Why are you all so mad about this? Am I the only one that actually watched the clip?

The trailer trash comment is the one I'm talking about, which is also objectively true, and also clearly meant to be endearing because he puts mari mari in the same category and everyone in the clip is talking about how much they love her.

That aside, the sensitive lefty thing is big character assassination by /pcg/. I can't say I know him or his politics on any personal level, but given his content history, the people he associates with and praises, and the backwater meme site he still frequents where rightwingers of all kind have been calling him a Yamanbafaggot since 2016 to this day, there's nothing sensitive about him.
Lmao retard bringing months old drama to the livepost thread

But otherwise it was funnier how even Kyo and the other retard (? I already forgot if it was a trio collab) he was collabing with were telling him they didnt care and he still wanted to spill his spaghetti akwardly about her

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1695539476500.png
These people came over from an incredibly classy stream, I see.
lmao
1695539517205.png

wrp

But otherwise it was funnier how even Kyo and the other retard (? I already forgot if it was a trio collab) he was collabing with were telling him they didnt care and he still wanted to spill his spaghetti akwardly about her
It was Frederik Knudsen

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

The trailer trash comment is the one I'm talking about, which is also objectively true, and also clearly meant to be endearing because he puts mari mari in the same category and everyone in the clip is talking about how much they love her.

That aside, the sensitive lefty thing is big character assassination by /pcg/. I can't say I know him or his politics on any personal level, but given his content history, the people he associates with and praises, and the backwater meme site he still frequents where rightwingers of all kind have been calling him a Yamanbafaggot since 2016 to this day, there's nothing sensitive about him.
Perhaps some of us just thought his clearly scared to offend demeanor was gay and that he was desperately trying to justify Pippa's comments as "just jokes" by goading her to throw bones to leftist politics. Only to find out Pippa actually believes the unthinkable wrongthinks he's been conditioned to see as absurd.
Also he's a gay Yamanba.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
For the record, I don't hate Reticule despite the fact that at least 20% of my posts on this website include either me telling him to kill himself, or me telling someone else to kill him. In fact, I consider him and thhrang our versions of Laurel & Hardy, they just add an extra layer of hilarity to Pippa's already funny content. And now, thanks to him, @The Proctor and Kirsche had something to bond over, that wasn't connected in any way to Kirsche's fur and/or bathing her voodoo doll. The only thing I find genuinely disturbing is the "meat-adjacent" vocabulary.

Meat woman good.
Kill yourself.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
> the year is 2030

> camelot is having another stream about the vtuber that stopped talking to him a little over half a decade ago

> the same vtuber that was the victim of a horrific string of events that transpired a few years back

> all that remained of her was meat, the culprit deluded to be her husband claims that multiple copies of her visit him every day in prison

> the slippers fashioned after her image still haven't shipped, and a local fish has been on record stating "they're still coming, don't worry"

> time continues moving in a flat circle

tl;dr: both reticule and camelot should be institutionalized

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

> the year is 2030

> camelot is having another stream about the vtuber that stopped talking to him a little over half a decade ago

> the same vtuber that was the victim of a horrific string of events that transpired a few years back

> all that remained of her was meat, the culprit deluded to be her husband claims that multiple copies of her visit him every day in prison

> the slippers fashioned after her image still haven't shipped, and a local fish has been on record stating "they're still coming, don't worry"

> time continues moving in a flat circle

tl;dr: both reticule and camelot should be institutionalized
>2033 is less than a decade away
2033.jpg :painpeko:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She's gone down another rabbit hole

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Filian uploaded a vid about the Pippa collab:

Edit: Most of the comments are fine, but here are a couple of really dumb ones:
Untitled-3.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The only thing I find genuinely disturbing is the "meat-adjacent" vocabulary.
The meat terminology is spreading as intended, this time next year it will be ubiquitous and another Jewish propaganda plot will have come to fruition.

Or, in other words, the meat posting will continue until moral improves.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Filian uploaded a vid about the Pippa collab:

Edit: Most of the comments are fine, but here are a couple of really dumb ones:
View attachment 46747

This is the crux of why people didn't like the Merry bullshit from earlier this year. No one really cares she had a gay femboy on stream, who has gay femboy opinions. It's just that he's likely going to have a fanbase of these people, and they're the kind to cause trouble for someone "because they're a bad person". Not all exposure is good exposure, especially if its to people that consider you an enemy.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The meat terminology is spreading as intended, this time next year it will be ubiquitous and another Jewish propaganda plot will have come to fruition.

Or, in other words, the meat posting will continue until moral improves.
You should be in a meat grinder

formerly pipkin (Parody)

===================================================================================

Elissa just uploaded a clip of the coom raid. plus a bit at the start from Pippa's FAITH stream.

"Everything's cool between us guys! let me hurry up though cause she might logoff if she hears..." :whatastory:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom