"KORONE... wheeze you're turning me into a goddamned demon!"Ookami Mio

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

At least Metokur is dying and doesn't have an opportunity to run his reputation into the dirt.
The last thing he's going to be known for is encouraging a bunch of degenerates to bully a vtuber into showing irl body parts.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
At least Metokur is dying and doesn't have an opportunity to run his reputation into the dirt.

Metokur has the advantage of just laughing at shit. It keeps him sane and avoids falling into any traps.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Save some money Pippa, PLEASE. PLEASE.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sven

Given AB mocked the raid I assume the message Pippa said she will consider was him telling her to blacklist Coomer's ass from raids

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
A rare coworker raid! Good job, Rabbit.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The last thing he's going to be known for is encouraging a bunch of degenerates to bully a vtuber into showing irl body plmao arts.
lmao I'm sure Jim is 100% fine with that

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I hate the fact that Nick self destructing makes the pretty shitty thing Fishman did to him correct in hindsight.
it was never going to be a good collab. im glad i was always against it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Been liking these Erina raids lately, her streams have been very chill and comfy.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
it was never going to be a good collab. im glad i was always against it.
I think Nick was ok for a long time, and then at some point he killed his brain with alcoholism or something and now he's basically a less successful idubbbz.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Been liking these Erina raids lately, her streams have been very chill and comfy.
her getting drunk last night was....something. lets just go with that

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I think Nick was ok for a long time, and then at some point he killed his brain with alcoholism or something and now he's basically a less successful idubbbz.
He seemed pretty reasonable when I was watching him, but I only watched some of his trial coverage. His orbiters were always pretty annoying though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Look at the state of these people

They need a vacation. The rehab center kind of vacation. Its like I'm staring at a slutty version of Fear and Loathing, without any of the class and maybe a sliver of the character

Security

"her friends" Pippa's choice in friends (Tenma, Lisa, Kirsche, Lumi, Sleepy, etc.) is honestly impressive, especially given how poor her judgement can be. She has excellent friends.

"her company" Early company-era, they'd have a point. Current? Nope.

"her fans" There was a good crossover between her fans and Nick fans, dipshit. Guess why that changed?

"everything she stands up for" She stands up for her friends. She also stands up for a lot of people, even if it's a poor idea. However, she doesn't do it for people who stab her in the back.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
at the start of weeb wars i thought he was put together. then weeb wars happened and i pretty much wrote him off. his rittenhouse coverage was good but every other trial was better listen to uncommentated raw video. like the retard black sovcit dude in wakusbakaka

"her friends" Pippa's choice in friends (Tenma, Lisa, Kirsche, Lumi, Sleepy, etc.) is honestly impressive, especially given how poor her judgement can be. She has excellent friends.

"her company" Early company-era, they'd have a point. Current? Nope.

"her fans" There was a good crossover between her fans and Nick fans, dipshit. Guess why that changed?

"everything she stands up for" She stands up for her friends. She also stands up for a lot of people, even if it's a poor idea. However, she doesn't do it for people who stab her in the back.
coom or nick dont sau that in the clip doe

Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
He seemed pretty reasonable when I was watching him, but I only watched some of his trial coverage. His orbiters were always pretty annoying though.
All he really had to do was not overshare. A personality can be a weird sex pervert, just keep the balldo shit to yourself, no one wants to know.

at the start of weeb wars i thought he was put together. then weeb wars happened and i pretty much wrote him off. his rittenhouse coverage was good but every other trial was better listen to uncommentated raw video. like the retard black sovcit dude in wakusbakaka
I followed him a bit for the Lolsuit and Weeb Wars, but Rittenhouse and Depp was where I was watching him all the time. I think the Kim Potter (the taser cop that shot a guy) jury selection was ok too from what I remember. I always thought he was a little out there with lewd shit, but the Flaggot and Dax partnership has taken it too a gay place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom