"You were built in a shitty factory, I was built IN ELYSIUM!!!"Regis Altare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sometimes, and it's rare, I wish Kirsche was my oshi, but her autism just isn't the same as Pippa.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sometimes, and it's rare, I wish Kirsche was my oshi, but her autism just isn't the same as Pippa.
Just say you hate fat girls, bigot.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
When people say "cucking," it means backing down. Pippa constantly shits on public school, and then she defends the school on suspending some <10 year old boy over a poptart gun. She then defends suspending him over the fact the kid got in trouble before. It makes no sense because in this steam she has complained about getting in trouble for no reason.
She constantly shits on public schools because of her previous experience with the retardation in them. But her experience with suspensions are ones she actually understood she was the one being retarded. In her experience, It takes some heavy shit to actually be suspended. Since the student has been suspended before, it's indications of his behavior.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
View attachment 44330
Sure there's a typo, but how did she manage to stumble over this one so badly?
No she just wants you to stop looping it every other superchat move on :vesperfacepalm:
Like PCG is at the moment seething Still about the poptart thing I chalk it up to the over politicization of everything No the the pink rabbits dumb opinion is not some direct assault on your freedom

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just say you hate fat girls, bigot.
It's not just her rotundness, for all we know she's thin, it's just that Pippa is special in the right ways.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She constantly shits on public schools because of her previous experience with the retardation in them. But her experience with suspensions are ones she actually understood she was the one being retarded. In her experience, It takes some heavy shit to actually be suspended. Since the student has been suspended before, it's indications of his behavior.
This is the same woman who still says she had good loving parents after providing mountains of evidence to the contrary

Sven

I’m newer to the Pippa admittedly, it’s just sucky that she will dig in and block out any reason to poor takes/argumentation. Very Reddit/soy
She can be undug but it takes an actual conversation and usually a few links of proof to do the job, people throwing supers will never have the ability to undig her.

DogBone

If Pippa takes the meds, what she should do is attempt maintaining self-awareness to see if she herself can notices any chances, whether they be positive or negative. Then, maintain contact with her friends so they can keep an eye on her and point out personally if they notice anything negative or out of the ordinary. And then, last but not least, keep an eye on the reception of the community for her streams, preferably specifically the people who have been around for a long time and are not harines/baitposters or people watching specifically wanting to watch her suffer 'for khaaantent!!!'. I'm worried though, b/c I'm pretty sure someone donated something along these lines and her response was 'ehhh'.
I agree. It was very strange because at some point during the stream, she admitted she probably won't be getting a second opinion on the meds she was prescribed. Why would Pippa go through the effort of seeing a doctor at all if she wasn't even going to think about what she would be taking? Especially when she had another doctor that pushed another drug on her that Pippa eventually stopped taking and stopped seeing that doctor for that reason. It doesn't sound good.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
No she just wants you to stop looping it every other superchat move on :vesperfacepalm:
Like PCG is at the moment seething Still about the poptart thing I chalk it up to the over politicization of everything No the the pink rabbits dumb opinion is not some direct assault on your freedom
Tbh from what I hear gun people are extra pissed because the gov in the US just passed some sort of rule (but not a law) that made a huge amount of things illegal. Someone else help out if you know the details.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
But Pippa is literally the leader of the free world. Whatever she says directly influences us, the citizens of Pippakistan.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The Twitch watch begins.
1694234706143.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hey Pippa maybe the new brain meds help you Jong, lets say we find out? :smugpipi:
JONGJONGJONGJONGJOMG.PNG

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
This is the same woman who still says she had good loving parents after providing mountains of evidence to the contrary
It's also the same woman who left her parents because she knows that living with them makes her life a living hell. She's stupid, not retarded.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's also the same woman who left her parents because she knows that living with them makes her life a living hell. She's stupid, not retarded.
Nah she's also retarded too.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Anime Fan

If Pippa takes the meds, what she should do is attempt maintaining self-awareness to see if she herself can notices any chances, whether they be positive or negative. Then, maintain contact with her friends so they can keep an eye on her and point out personally if they notice anything negative or out of the ordinary. And then, last but not least, keep an eye on the reception of the community for her streams, preferably specifically the people who have been around for a long time and are not harines/baitposters or people watching specifically wanting to watch her suffer 'for khaaantent!!!'. I'm worried though, b/c I'm pretty sure someone donated something along these lines and her response was 'ehhh'.

Also, if by any off chance she actually comes here after streams, she should read this.

Someone also needs to clip out Kirsche hard disagreeing with Pippa's takes about the pastry gun.
My dude she literally was saying she would do it for the content. Even if she maintains any level of self-awareness and she does notice negative side effects, there's a good chance that she would keep taking them anyways because a bunch of retards in her chat would probably keep encouraging her to take them "for the content".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
My dude she literally was saying she would do it for the content. Even if she maintains any level of self-awareness and she does notice negative side effects, there's a good chance that she would keep taking them anyways because a bunch of retards in her chat would probably keep encouraging her to take them "for the content".
The only solution I can think of for this would be that we collectively need to start being less quiet in chat and at least try to have our voices more heard in these things. Not directly breaking containment in a gay way or anything, but also start throwing messages into the circlejerk of hell that is the chat from time to time.

e: Yes, I know this idea is like trying to throw a waterbottle on a raging forestfire. I didn't say it would work.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I''ll give it a month before she goes full ralph and rattles the pills on stream, you know, for the kahntent

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom