"what if I just speedrun my career and get cancelled 5 minutes before debut"Nanobites

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

What the fuck are you talking about? When the fuck did she talk about cucking?
I'm not talking about literal cuckolding. I mean the poptart take where she's shitting on a random kid and defending a public school, of all things, over dumb bullshit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Also I get the feeling ArchiveBro might sweep this one under the rug.
Archivebro doesn't sweep the ones where people talk about tranny wombs under the rug, his broom is just a status symbol.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
You're assuming she'd ever get to this list when she's got like 40 others ahead of it. Also I get the feeling ArchiveBro might sweep this one under the rug.
Nuke archivefag's house, list magically disappears.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
You're assuming she'd ever get to this list when she's got like 40 others ahead of it. Also I get the feeling ArchiveBro might sweep this one under the rug.
As he should. Most people got their answer from the superchats. She's 100% serious and having a woman momento grande supreme. Unsurprising that a 20-40 male audience doesn't react well to the worsening of the already toxicly feminine schooling system.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Are people really traumadumping in chat about getting raped now?
Chat gets raped on a daily basis, I imagine they've a lot to talk about.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Pippa you need to log the fuck off and be done for the night lol. Let this superchat list rot in Hell, never bring it up again. You're not even on the meds yet and already settling yourself into a weird ass state of mind over the consideration and letting other shit get to you. The game related stuff was pretty alright, everything about meds and school poptarts has been pain.

He thinks Pippa is his Ancap tradwife.
Instead gets lolbert tardsis who traps her home to stay safe from people like him.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Hard disagree there. Some private schools will give the richer families better grades to keep them around.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Print out the entire list of missed superchats on some really nice, heavy paper - then literally burn them on a handcam stream and never think about them again.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I'm not talking about literal cuckolding. I mean the poptart take where she's shitting on a random kid and defending a public school, of all things, over dumb bullshit.
Then explain to me how that's cuckolding. And how she's rationalizing it.
Oh, God. Is she starting to rationalize cucking in order to not lose access to society? That explains the anti-gun poptart take.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Love the projecting pippa

Anime Fan

She's actually been getting messages complaining about the class of 09 streams?

Edit: Is Kirsche still watching this?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I don't know who is more retarded Pippa or the people who think they can argue with a woman who's dug her heels in

DogBone

Then explain to me how that's cuckolding.
When people say "cucking," it means backing down. Pippa constantly shits on public school, and then she defends the school on suspending some <10 year old boy over a poptart gun. She then defends suspending him over the fact the kid got in trouble before. It makes no sense because in this steam she has complained about getting in trouble for no reason.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't know who is more retarded Pippa or the people who think they can argue with a woman who's dug her heels in
Me for being unable to turn off this stream. :fishmandispair:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Damn, she really is Mad At The Internet!

Eh? Eh?!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Some people really take what she says to heart too much jesus christ SHE IS A MENTALLY ILL ANIME GIRL COOL OFF

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1694234173212.png
Sure there's a typo, but how did she manage to stumble over this one so badly?

Jacks Wasted Life

She's a lolbert, he's an anarcho capitalist. She takes very strong authoritarian statist positions ( poptart gun ) on occasion
Woman leaning left? Imagine my shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom