[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Unless I'm missing something crucial, the chat informing him about Pippa's comments regarding suicide and him addressing it happened first and then he tabbed into her stream with the guest. You can literally see this play out within the first minute of the clip.
You are right, I am retarded and went a bit far forward when watching the stream myself.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Geez I was seeing people going crazy in pippa channel of PCD and was wondering wth happened. I assume Pippa trauma dumped hard today and talked about doing a flip soon from what I gathered? kind of confused what's going on right now.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Geez I was seeing people going crazy in pippa channel of PCD and was wondering wth happened. I assume Pippa trauma dumped hard today and talked about doing a flip soon from what I gathered? kind of confused what's going on right now.
planned to do it in the end of this week
said didnt want good times to end
would probably do it if not for the random red superchat shit
timestamp 3:28:00

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She had a breakdown, said she was thinking about it this week and that's why she went on a horror binge. Said she wanted to do it if she ended up at 100 viewers again or hit 10,000 viewers because there was nowhere but down to go from there in her opinion and she didn't want the good times to end. Later she tweeted WAGMI (We are going to make it) and seems to be in better spirits, and I hope that's true.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I don't know how this is supposed to help, but I am doing my part:
final_63de332661e0ac0011bd57e7_858252.gif

Praid

Just another idiot
This honestly just makes me sad. I know I probably don't have anything to say that's different from what everyone else has already said. But I just want express just how concerned I am for Pippa. I'm sure everyone here has at one point experienced hard times in life, but to seriously consider suicide is something else entirely.

She needs serious help, and a strong support base. Though it's clear based on where she is mentally she has neither. I seriously wish she gets the support she needs, and learns to accept her success. Not to see it as something she'll lose, but as something she can use to improve her life.

I just feel bad for her.

lvl8

Think of what would happen to your pets if you die, dumb rabbit.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Think of what would happen to your pets if you die, dumb rabbit.
Honestly, her being so far gone not to think of her pets feels like a terrible sign to me. I legitimately hope fishman or someone who actually knows her real info gets some kind of wellness check on her to get the ball rolling on professional help, because she needs it. It sounds like she won't seek it on her own, and trying anything is better than letting it keep going as-is.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
planned to do it in the end of this week
said didnt want good times to end
would probably do it if not for the random red superchat shit
timestamp 3:28:00
Superchat bullying starts @ 2:38
Almost 1 hour later she breaks down

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Using my PhD in People Saying Shit On The Internet, I can safely say that nobody I've ever known in my entire online career has ever killed themselves after publicly saying they will, no matter what venue and no matter the context. It's highly at-odds with suicidal ideation in general.

Usually people who've decided to kill themselves actually experience a period of unusual positivism, and often go out of their way to seem cheerful and energetic. This is partially to shield themselves from detection, but also because committing to the act of committing unalive.exe tends to engender a sense of powerful relief at the prospect of your suffering ending soon, coupled with a desire to 'clean up loose ends' and leave people with a positive impression of you. It's a twisted way to try and make the sudden passing easier. You'll get over it quicker if your last memories of Dangling Dan were of him laughing and joking with you in the pub, rather than weeks of desperately worrying about his health and well-being.

None of this means dear feeder's pet bunny doesn't need serious help, but my impression of her is that she suffers from a massive case of First World Problems[TM]. She lives like a fucking tramp, but that just means she's not in a situation where anyone is forcing her or bullying her into living normally. She can get huge amounts of money she sincerely believes she doesn't need with a few hours worth of effort, so she's not desperate for dosh or a day from getting evicted. Honestly, Tenma having neighbors that are outright trying their best to murder her pet dog is a much worse situation than Pippa seems to be in right now.

Pippa just comes across as totally aimless. It's true that she doesn't deserve what she has, at least not in the absolute, coldest, most overly analytical value-vs-effort analysis. She was lucky to more or less randomly stumble into fame and fortune with just the right personality at the right time, and was noticed by the right people. Far more talented people than her are out there sitting at 5 views a stream after three years of effort. But that's just the way the world works. You can't sit around whining that you got more than what you think you deserve, because there's always some guy with worse luck than you. The man with the potential to be the greatest mathematician who ever lived was probably some Irish literate farmhand who died of alcoholism after being thrown off his fields by a greedy landlord, never having seen a book of figures in their life. You can't base your decisions and existence over some ephemeral emotional calculation like that. You just get shit done with your life.

Anyway, that's just my take on stuff.

Early Adopter
Usually people who've decided to kill themselves actually experience a period of unusual positivism,
which she did until she spilled her guts.
she suffers from a massive case of First World Problems[TM]. She lives like a fucking tramp, but that just means she's not in a situation where anyone is forcing her or bullying her into living normally. She can get huge amounts of money she sincerely believes she doesn't need with a few hours worth of effort, so she's not desperate for dosh or a day from getting evicted. Honestly, Tenma having neighbors that are outright trying their best to murder her pet dog is a much worse situation than Pippa seems to be in right now.
Kind of the opposite really. She isnt depressed because she doesnt clean up, she doesnt clean up because she depressed and can barelly get off bed to stream.About money, it just covers basic physical needs that while can be cause of depression if you are in the gutter will not help if you have them met already. You can't consume your way to happiness. And while Tenmas situation is shitty, don't forget Tenma also didn't have a puke drawer. They are different people that respond to the situations differently.
It's true that she doesn't deserve what she has
And this is exactly what she would want to hear here really cause depression makes you seek out validation of your own self-loathing.

She was lucky to more or less randomly stumble into fame and fortune with just the right personality at the right time, and was noticed by the right people. Far more talented people than her are out there sitting at 5 views a stream after three years of effort. But that's just the way the world works. You can't sit around whining that you got more than what you think you deserve, because there's always some guy with worse luck than you. The man with the potential to be the greatest mathematician who ever lived was probably some Irish literate farmhand who died of alcoholism after being thrown off his fields by a greedy landlord, never having seen a book of figures in their life. You can't base your decisions and existence over some ephemeral emotional calculation like that. You just get shit done with your life.
Shes an incredibly talented entertainer tho. Who else in a year exposed internal dealings of a black company, managed to get herself into a AI AR app, constantly supports smaller talents, made public domain vtubers, all while never really doing meta shit everyone else was doing? There is a reason people start shitting up this thread every single time she starts streaming, and not, say, shiina or somebody else really. Hololive concerts have less trafic than this thread daily. Not like it didn't take her any effort either.

anyway i think your dumb and old

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She isnt depressed because she doesnt clean up, she doesnt clean up because she depressed and can barelly get off bed to stream.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. If she'd get off her ass and start doing something then she'd feel less depressed.

Early Adopter
Self-fulfilling prophecy. If she'd get off her ass and start doing something then she'd feel less depressed.
I dunno funny chemicals in your brain think otherwise

Im fucking wrong on this one disregard it i suck dicks. Apparently its more to do with structure of the brain itself.

Last edited:

lvl8

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Using my PhD in People Saying Shit On The Internet, I can safely say that nobody I've ever known in my entire online career has ever killed themselves after publicly saying they will, no matter what venue and no matter the context. It's highly at-odds with suicidal ideation in general.

Usually people who've decided to kill themselves actually experience a period of unusual positivism, and often go out of their way to seem cheerful and energetic. This is partially to shield themselves from detection, but also because committing to the act of committing unalive.exe tends to engender a sense of powerful relief at the prospect of your suffering ending soon, coupled with a desire to 'clean up loose ends' and leave people with a positive impression of you. It's a twisted way to try and make the sudden passing easier. You'll get over it quicker if your last memories of Dangling Dan were of him laughing and joking with you in the pub, rather than weeks of desperately worrying about his health and well-being.

None of this means dear feeder's pet bunny doesn't need serious help, but my impression of her is that she suffers from a massive case of First World Problems[TM]. She lives like a fucking tramp, but that just means she's not in a situation where anyone is forcing her or bullying her into living normally. She can get huge amounts of money she sincerely believes she doesn't need with a few hours worth of effort, so she's not desperate for dosh or a day from getting evicted. Honestly, Tenma having neighbors that are outright trying their best to murder her pet dog is a much worse situation than Pippa seems to be in right now.

Pippa just comes across as totally aimless. It's true that she doesn't deserve what she has, at least not in the absolute, coldest, most overly analytical value-vs-effort analysis. She was lucky to more or less randomly stumble into fame and fortune with just the right personality at the right time, and was noticed by the right people. Far more talented people than her are out there sitting at 5 views a stream after three years of effort. But that's just the way the world works. You can't sit around whining that you got more than what you think you deserve, because there's always some guy with worse luck than you. The man with the potential to be the greatest mathematician who ever lived was probably some Irish literate farmhand who died of alcoholism after being thrown off his fields by a greedy landlord, never having seen a book of figures in their life. You can't base your decisions and existence over some ephemeral emotional calculation like that. You just get shit done with your life.

Anyway, that's just my take on stuff.
Wise words lord proctor, but you waste your time with such overcomplicated evaluations. In my opinion, this can be explained with one simple word: Woman

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I believe this is true for some people, but in my life I've seen the opposite being the case too - some people will become more argumentative and seemingly be on a mission to pick fights with everyone close to them before attempting to game over, and while a suicidal person's mentality isn't logical, I wouldn't be surprised if that's just a misguided attempt to create distance so people will be less likely to be affected by their death (at least subconsciously). It's hard to tell exactly what someone's thought process is when they're not thinking straight themselves, so trying to follow the patterns is a difficult task.

I don't think Pippa's at the point where she had a plan of how to do it laid out but I do believe she's been humouring the thought more seriously than before, and that's the part that's worrying - not just for the immediate concern that she's going to hurt herself, but because it's obvious she's not in a healthy state in general. The impostor syndrome shit is hard to fight - to an extent everyone's success comes down to luck, but the way I came to terms with my own successes in life after being in a similar mindset is that while luck can land in anyone's lap, it's -maintaining- it that takes skill. Plenty of people have been handed excellent opportunities only to piss them away by either not capitalising on it at the right time, or by seeking immediate gratification and not thinking about sustainability.

Pippa absolutely could've doubled-down on the whole "based anime rabbit talks about lolcows and the glowies" meme when she first started getting attention and maybe would've got a month or two's mileage out of it before people moved on to the next thing, but instead she connected to her audience in earnest and gave them a reason to come back day after day, to the point where she has a much more consistent CCV than a lot of streamers and has earned the respect of a lot of her peers. I think that's commendable.

This I agree with, you have to break the cycle yourself if you want it to stop.

I don't know for sure if the rabbit lurks here but on the off-chance you're seeing this Pips, you need to brute force better daily habits. When you get out of bed, brush your teeth and take a shower. If there's empty wrappers or bottles on your desk, throw them out. It genuinely will make you feel at least a little bit better.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Jeez, I woke up to this and I honestly thought some of you were exaggerating. Then I watched the vod.

I've seen some messed up stuff like a lot of you have on the homeland: cartel executions, war videos, crime scene photos, botched surgeries, but its been several hours and I still feel shaken. It's utterly terrifying knowing that the only thing that prevented our little bunny from ending it all in mere hours was some shitpost akasupas on an uneventful stream. I haven't been this worried for a chuuba's wellbeing since Lia's 2-3 week hiatus a few months ago but this is infinitely worse.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's the scary thing, she didn't mention it and was being normalish the previous streams, with the only hints being that she talked about how in the past being told by people to think about family when someone is suicidal isn't helpful as a lot of times they want to be noticed as a result, and in another instance she very happily mentioned she doesn't care about the money and just wants to be remembered. She also seemed ok up until she randomly broke down and blurted out she had those feelings.

Now the one thing that I can give you that makes it less likely that she'd do it, is that she made a lot of mentions about being remembered, being noticed, and whatever, so it could just be a serious cry for help more than a full on intent to do it, but it's unsettling regardless and I hope someone can help her in her life as Internet people aren't going to do much in this case.

Pippa just comes across as totally aimless. It's true that she doesn't deserve what she has, at least not in the absolute, coldest, most overly analytical value-vs-effort analysis
I agree with you that she's aimless and I think that the lack of purpose and connection with people beyond the parasocial realm is causing a lot of her problems, and she also mentioned before that she feels like streamer relationships are hollow.

I completely disagree that her current prosperity isn't deserved, as she's been working at it for a long time and has done a lot of interesting stuff. She's also driven herself into the ground from just how much effort she put in and how much she worries about all of this stuff. I'm not just being biased about this, she's just a hard worker that cares about her job and she's being noticed because she can consistently put out entertaining content. So sure, some other streamers can be more fun in short bursts, most don't really match the consistency she has.

Considering where she comes from and modern society, it's amazing how far she's been able to go and how well adjusted she is. In short, I just think that your take on that part is just kind of dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom