[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My question is, where the fuck is furman zax in all of this?! He's there to groom her well and good but i haven't seen a peep of him now that's she's planning to do the ultimate flip

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My question is, where the fuck is furman zax in all of this?! He's there to groom her well and good but i haven't seen a peep of him now that's she's planning to do the ultimate flip
Remember we're still working with second-hand knowledge. For all we know the relationship could have burned out though it's clear she needs the comfort of some IRL friends and not a collection of internet weirdos. Then again I'm hoping Lisa is working her magic behind the scenes as she's in my limited internet psychologist opinion the best influence on Pippa.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa's Korean fansubber has already released a translation of the breakdown. I feel like that's the sort of moment a clipper normally wouldn't touch, but I suppose it's good for .kr (and maybe even .kp) bros following along to be up on the latest news.

Later they released this clip of Pippa breaking down in a different way during her birthday stream.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Self-fulfilling prophecy. If she'd get off her ass and start doing something then she'd feel less depressed.
She might have ADHD and just starting shit takes forever. I get this often where the most simple task like cleaning something up will take weeks or months for me to do because I just don't feel like starting. She needs a handler or some external force to push her into doing things.

Probably out of the picture. Haven't really heard or seen him in a very long time. Possibly since after she moved out (not that I follow him or anything but some of the other people do).

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She might have ADHD and just starting shit takes forever. I get this often where the most simple task like cleaning something up will take weeks or months for me to do because I just don't feel like starting. She needs a handler or some external force to push her into doing things.
Could be, and in general things like cleaning become very much secondary things when there are other problems in someone's life. I know whenever I hit a rough patch things like cleaning, dishes, and even mowing the lawn becomes something I'll put off just because it's very much busy work and will need to be done again soon enough, so it's easier to just let it pile up and then eventually get to it.

Speech To Text

The clips remind me of old Myspace where girls would say they were going to kill themselves just to get people to post sympathetic stuff, compliments, etc. So many streamers do this almost the exact same way and get made fun of on the homeland. If she was actually going to do it she wouldn't mention it every few months on stream.

lvl8

Is that a dare?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I just want a happy Pippa. And preferably one that isn't muted.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
concern-concern-meme.gif

Sven

Well that was a good stream, feels like it just flew by in a second

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well that was kind of an ominous start.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Sven

Sweater game still on point, not sure if robbing grandma's or looting goodwills

I have PTSD now from $100 donos.
Don't worry she probably does too

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is that a profile icon visible in the bottom right?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This got me thinking, she's a goober and probably never turns off OBS. Which means she'd hear the alert if someone dropped a hundo at any time she's awake. Meaning, a real gamer needs to drop an akasupa way after regular stream hours to scare the shit out of her.

:smugmoona:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@Reticule go round there and help your woman open this damn box already

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I was always a proponent of "Only cowards turn it down" until last night when the headache I had for 3 days got blown the fuck up. I don't think I can handle it anymore, I've become weak :faunacry:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom