"Around blacks never relax"Nyanners

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Based on what I'm reading here, Things either go too bad or too well. I think Pippa is still overwhelm on the fact that she is one the 1%ers of Vtubers now and she just needs to calm down.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I heard about potential woman tears and was very excited to watch the VOD to see what I missed. And boy, oh boy, am I not feeling so excited anymore :depressedtako:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened to her, multiple times. Like the doctor that told her to just stop being sad and become vegan, and the other doctor that just put her on SSRIs without going any deeper into it. Which is why I believe she has a distrust of doctors in general.
It's disgusting what has happened to the field. Centuries of progress in understanding human psychology has been flushed in a couple decades. I could sperg for a while about that but yeah, Pippa needs some genuine help, not some dumbass who got a certificate because they couldn't even hack a Psy.D. telling her to troon out to fix her issues.

@God's Strongest Sanalite self delete talk starts around the 3:28:00 mark

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Things go well for her, she kills herself.
Things start going bad for her, she kills herself.
She gets too old, she kills herself.

I mean its not really about shit going well or shit going bad at the end. Its just easier to kill yourself when you dont have two thousand people who care about you

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So what is the fucking end game with this girl? With that mentality, she is only destined to fail.

Things go well for her, she kills herself.
Things start going bad for her, she kills herself.
She gets too old, she kills herself.

She needs meds and a fuck-ton of therapy. Overworking yourself to keep those intrusive thoughts out probably wont work with her. She also needs to leave the fucking house and get some Vitamin D or something.
I don't think she had an endgame and that's the problem. Her whole life was pretty much self contained in the streaming thing, because of how crappy it has been, and now she's at the point where she sees that coming to an end one way or another. That's why she needs to make other relationships and goals so that she has something outside of this one thing that's bound to end.

It's the same reason people off themselves with alcohol or whatever once they retire and have nothing to do.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm so blown away I haven't even left Rie's stream because I was holding out hope she would make me feel better.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm so blown away I haven't even left Rie's stream because I was holding out hope she would make me feel better.
Just admit you like her already god dammit.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Someone please tell Sakana that recruiting employees from the Psych Ward is illegal, Thank You.

Edit: For real real though nice to see that we're not all heartless basterds here

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't think she had an endgame and that's the problem. Her whole life was pretty much self contained in the streaming thing, because of how crappy it has been, and now she's at the point where she sees that coming to an end one way or another. That's why she needs to make other relationships and goals so that she has something outside of this one thing that's bound to end.

It's the same reason people off themselves with alcohol or whatever once they retire and have nothing to do.
Yeah I agree with you here.

The stream from 2 days ago is starting to make way more sense now. Clipping something and with context it feels more like a cry for help more than anything.

I mean its not really about shit going well or shit going bad at the end. Its just easier to kill yourself when you dont have two thousand people who care about you
With her fun little intrusive thoughts which she has now brought up on stream multiple times, it seems to be easier to off yourself the more viewers you have. At this point, the only thing keeping her alive is her fucking pets.

Last edited:

Sven

Yeah I agree with you here.

The stream from 2 days ago is starting to make way more sense now. Clipping something and with context it feels more like a cry for help more than anything.

With her fun little intrusive thoughts which she has now brought up on stream multiple times, it seems to be easier to off yourself the more viewers you have. At this point, the only thing keeping her alive is her fucking pets.
I won't say she's just like me fr fr but I have been in that headspace before and honestly you probably aren't too far off correct, there is probably one or two things that essentially shackle her mind from actually truly considering the unhappy and pets can be a big one that makes you go, no I shouldn't do it. It can be as stupid as wanting to know how a TV Series, Book, Video Game is going to end but it is something your brain holds onto that stops that last intrusive thought from winning.

One of the big causation issues seems to be that being successful was never ever in her mind and she can't wrap her head around this idea that she is loved and people want to see her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
i just don't want to see her go

edit:

1675492936082.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
One of the big causation issues seems to be that being successful was never ever in her mind and she can't wrap her head around this idea that she is loved and people want to see her.
Yea, she seems to be struggling with that pretty hard. I think it's also something she assumed would be a forever goal, and something that would give her that purpose, but now that it's in sight she's feeling a lack of something to strive for which is why she thought 10k was also a lose condition.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Holy shit Rekeita joined Pippa's stream while he was live literally when she started talking about suicide in an attempt to introduce her to one of his guests.
:whatastory:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Holy shit Rekeita joined Pippa's stream while he was live literally when she started talking about suicide in an attempt to introduce her to one of his guests.
:whatastory:
What's worse, his timing or his lawyering ability?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Crossposting this from the main thread to make sure everyone sees it:
Nick Rekieta superchatted this to Pippa earlier in an attempt to lighten the mood when she was crying.
View attachment 12524

He did it whilst live. I had to split it in two for file size restrictions, but he pulls up her stream and then springboards it into a topic talking about depression. Here is a catbox link to the full clip. I also uploaded it to the Kiwi Farms.
I do think he was actually trying to help and lighten the mood, given the talk he had on his stream about depression that basically immediately followed. superduper's description of events is not really 100% accurate, as he literally interrupted talking to his guest in order to address chat's concerns about Pippa first.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Just caught up to the end of the stream after I paused it when I went to start my own.

I don't want to talk too much about my own experiences, but I will say that I have been in very low points in my life when it looked like things were never going to get better when I had my own contemplations, so I don't understand the "I was thinking of killing myself when I hit a certain level of success" mindset here unless it is a level of impostor syndrome that I will never comprehend.

Of course IANA psychoanalyst but I see it as a very good thing that she said what she did. The truly hopeless rarely talk about what they intend to do with anybody else. They just do it. Her sharing her feelings with fifteen hundred people was a literal cry for help, and now there is a chance for the right people to answer that cry if she will let them.

I understand being distrustful of shrinks, because I've had my share of bad experiences. So many of these people are dealing with upper-middle-class women who are "depressed" because someone else at work got a promotion that they think they deserved or whatever that when someone truly messed up comes into their office, they don't know what to do but to retreat behind textbook diagnoses and throwing pills at the problem. So I don't think saying things like "she needs to get to a shrink now" is very helpful. She can try that approach again if she decides it's time, but trying to force her into it is only going to harden her resolve to avoid it. But the shrinks are not the only way out of this. For me, it was work. Once my career started turning around and I was back to doing work in my field and even sometimes felt overwhelmed by the amount of it, things got a little bit better, and I felt like my existence had a little bit more purpose. Maybe work will not be the answer for her, but actually part of the problem. Maybe instead she needs to touch grass, to get out and see the real world and real friends a bit more. But maybe she disagrees about that too, and if that's the case, tweeting at her telling her to touch grass is just going to harden that resolve not to do so just like trying to push her towards shrinks.

I guess what I'm getting at is, let's tweet her our support, but no suggestions. Let her find her path out of this on her own. They are all open to her at this point. And may we all live to shitpost another day.

You are not a fraud, rabbit!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yeah I'm not one to diagnose over interwebs but I feel like she needs some actual bonafide help. Problem is that these days the mental health field is polluted with retards who would just prescribe her meds and tell her everything's gonna be fine instead of actually trying to get into what's causing her problems. I can't help but feel the imposter syndrome thing is just the tip of a very deep iceberg.
Maybe someone should try and convince Ken Jennings on the homeland to get licensed in the Carolinas.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Crossposting this from the main thread to make sure everyone sees it:

I do think he was actually trying to help and lighten the mood, given the talk he had on his stream about depression that basically immediately followed. superduper's description of events is not really 100% accurate, as he literally interrupted talking to his guest in order to address chat's concerns about Pippa first.
Actually first he was introducing her to his guest. Then he got ear raped. Then he tabbed out. Then someone in chat informed him of Pippa's comments about suicide. The rest follows as you describe it. I agree he was trying to be good and lighten the mood. It's just funnier light to put the events in my version of the story.

Edit: It appears I missed a bit of it, slap me with a dumb sticker.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Actually first he was introducing her to his guest. Then he got ear raped. Then he tabbed out. Then someone in chat informed him of Pippa's comments about suicide. The rest follows as you describe it.
Unless I'm missing something crucial, the chat informing him about Pippa's comments regarding suicide and him addressing it happened first and then he tabbed into her stream with the guest. You can literally see this play out within the first minute of the clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom