Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1675488879989.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Bruh... this fucking mentality is so stupid. "Im going to end it because it dont want it to end and im at the top now"
She seems like someone who's never had it this good before. Probably terrified of the idea of it going away.

She genuinely can't seem to fathom she's a big-time VTuber now. She's good. She's in. She made it. Her views aren't gonna drop off, she's not just a momentary meme, she's established herself.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I really hope she finds more people in her life to support her in person, because if she's having these feelings it's frightening to think what could happen. It probably doesn't help that parasocial relationships are fleeting and don't have the same feeling of permanence as having people you can be around regularly.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
no more jokes, this woman needs help stat!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I really hope she finds more people in her life to support her in person, because if she's having these feelings it's frightening to think what could happen. It probably doesn't help that parasocial relationships are fleeting and don't have the same feeling of permanence as having people you can be around regularly.
I totally agree, and really worry she doesn't have in-person relationships to lean on. The girl needs a hug

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Sven

Bruh... this fucking mentality is so stupid. "Im going to end it because it dont want it to end and im at the top now"

This bitch needs THERAPY ASAP or a fucking handler 24/7. That shit goes beyond the regular sadgirl shit
She has mentioned her imposter syndrome before and it's obvious she has a real hard time overcoming the fact she isn't an imposter, she has talked about the fact she got drummed out of near every Vtuber company (including Tsunderia whoops) and just expected to live as a 2 view forever in PC.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She's mentioned this repeatedly in the past.
James Dean: “Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse.”
This is her mentality.
She mentioned it for the first time during the Yubicraft stream with Lumi but shit, I didn't expect it to come back. Back then she was still somewhat struggling with a bunch of shit. Wasnt expecting to come back especially after she has been on the rise.

It has always felt a bit of like a joke but holy shit it really hit different today. Felt like a reality.

I was starting to doze off and that shit woke me the fuck up.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She seems like someone who's never had it this good before. Probably terrified of the idea of it going away.

She genuinely can't seem to fathom she's a big-time VTuber now. She's good. She's in. She made it. Her views aren't gonna drop off, she's not just a momentary meme, she's established herself.
that plus shes fucking depressed and with kind of bad life experiences overall. and its not like she knows she made it, she cant help but doubt it despite knowing. loving words and happy numbers arent going to change that. mental blocks like brick walls, hard to look over or climb over them. girl needs help.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ Pippa. Seriously she needs help, if she doesn't want meds of any kind (which is fine), she needs some sort of therapy at least. I figured she was feeling bad from stuff she's said recently but I wasn't quite expecting this.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I totally agree, and really worry she doesn't have in-person relationships to lean on. The girl needs a hug
The comment about hitting 100 viewers really shows that, too much of her life is tied to streaming right now. She needs things to live for besides just the streaming she does and I really hope Sleepy, Zax, or whoever can help her at least for now until she can build those things.

I was starting to doze off and that shit woke me the fuck up.
No kidding, I'm actually worried about her right now, but nothing I can really do which sucks.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The comment about hitting 100 viewers really shows that, too much of her life is tied to streaming right now. She needs things to live for besides just the streaming she does and I really hope Sleepy, Zax, or whoever can help her at least for now until she can build those things.
She's also pretty good friends with Yuko, formerly Rye. Maybe they can chat it up a bit too.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Part of me saw this emotional moment coming; there was no way Pippa, in all her pipkin, was gonna be able to emotionally handle being money-bullied.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm going to feel a lot better tomorrow when she starts up her stream again.

She's also pretty good friends with Yuko, formerly Rye. Maybe they can chat it up a bit too.
Is Rye local? I know Sleepy is in her area as they met up before, and I hope they do again soon. Online connections probably won't help much with these kind of things sadly.

Early Adopter
I'm going to feel a lot better tomorrow when she starts up her stream again.
oh yea! cause in her menhera moment, you are the most affected!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom