"DON'T TURN ME INTO A MALE"Yuko Yurei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm not Reticule. I wouldn't marry pippa, she's stinky. But God fucking damn it I want to fix this dummy so she doesn't fucking consider killing herself on a whim out of nowhere, because she deserves to be happy.

Sven

Part of me saw this emotional moment coming; there was no way Pippa, in all her pipkin, was gonna be able to emotionally handle being money-bullied.
Yeah she hinted on one of the other horror streams she tends to go to horror when she is in a bad head space but nobody could have seen the 10k meme dump coming

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm going to feel a lot better tomorrow when she starts up her stream again.

Is Rye local? I know Sleepy is in her area as they met up before, and I hope they do again soon. Online connections probably won't help much with these kind of things sadly.
I think Sleepy is. Honestly, at this point, she needs a fucking handler 24/7.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I know Kirsche is also somewhat close and lives in Georgia. She's been planning to meet with Pippa for some time now.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's in Florida if my lore is correct. Where is Iisa at as im sure shes the best pikin' wrangler around.

hololive ruined /jp/

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's in Florida if my lore is correct. Where is Iisa at as im sure shes the best pikin' wrangler around.
Lisa lives all the way in Cali. Who do you mean when you say Florida though?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
oh yea! cause in her menhera moment, you are the most affected!
How did you get that out of what I said?

I think Sleepy is. Honestly, at this point, she needs a fucking handler 24/7.
That and she just needs to build stable connections with real people.

She's in Florida? I thought she'd be in NC still as she drove to and from her old place to clean it up earlier in the week.

Sven

Lisa went to one of the California cons so I assume she's over in that hellscape, only know Kirsche is in the southern states but nothing more then that

USS IOWA

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Probably Kirsche
I can see her as a Florida girl
No she's said many times that she lives in Georgia and hates it there. She wants to move back to Massachusetts the next time she can. I do hope she can she Pippa once before she eventually moves back.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know, my man, i don't know.
I'm saying I'll feel relieved she didn't do anything stupid and is mostly ok again. I just didn't want to phrase it so negatively.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm going to feel a lot better tomorrow when she starts up her stream again.

Is Rye local? I know Sleepy is in her area as they met up before, and I hope they do again soon. Online connections probably won't help much with these kind of things sadly.

I don't know, my man, i don't know.
Are y'all trying to trip a Sayori flag

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So what is the fucking end game with this girl? With that mentality, she is only destined to fail.

Things go well for her, she kills herself.
Things start going bad for her, she kills herself.
She gets too old, she kills herself.

She needs meds and a fuck-ton of therapy. Overworking yourself to keep those intrusive thoughts out probably wont work with her. She also needs to leave the fucking house and get some Vitamin D or something.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So what is the fucking end game with this girl? With that mentality, she is only destined to fail.

Things go well for her, she kills herself.
Things start going bad for her, she kills herself.
She gets too old, she kills herself.

She needs meds and a fuck-ton of therapy. Overworking yourself to keep those intrusive thoughts out probably wont work with her. She also needs to leave the fucking house and get some Vitamin D or something.
Yeah I'm not one to diagnose over interwebs but I feel like she needs some actual bonafide help. Problem is that these days the mental health field is polluted with retards who would just prescribe her meds and tell her everything's gonna be fine instead of actually trying to get into what's causing her problems. I can't help but feel the imposter syndrome thing is just the tip of a very deep iceberg.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah I'm not one to diagnose over interwebs but I feel like she needs some actual bonafide help. Problem is that these days the mental health field is polluted with retards who would just prescribe her meds and tell her everything's gonna be fine instead of actually trying to get into what's causing her problems. I can't help but feel the imposter syndrome thing is just the tip of a very deep iceberg.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened to her, multiple times. Like the doctor that told her to just stop being sad and become vegan, and the other doctor that just put her on SSRIs without going any deeper into it. Which is why I believe she has a distrust of doctors in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom