"Thanks for giving me the chicken last night brotha!"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

China plastic comes with some free black mold for your round eye convenience.

View attachment 12606
gf.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Counterfeit Miku looks like she belongs in a Hasbro toy aisle.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maybe the UPS should've converted that one to dust.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It might be the same mold, just once it's worn down as those things can have a lifespan of production before they need to be remade, so they might just cart the degraded mold into a knockoff factory once it's done being used by the main production.

Sven

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Counterfeit Miku looks like she belongs in a Hasbro toy aisle.
Really reminds me of those cheap ass knock offs that would be something like "The Avengurs" and come with 2 figures where one would be wolverine in a batman suit with a pistol, while the other would randomly be Darth Vader's head on Hulk.

lvl8

I don't believe the stolen mould narrative. Those factories likely sell them off to bootleg manufacturers.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Wife sized Mareep"
There goes that Welsh ancestry.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The more I see of her hands, the more Pippa looks like a long woman.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Ah yes, the microwave heated cancer plushie.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa works so hard to make her hand cam slightly less good looking than if she didn't try at all.

lvl8

She seems to be in contact with Sleepy. I hope Sleepy can wrangle her irl.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She seems to be in contact with Sleepy. I hope Sleepy can wrangle her irl.
Her and Sleepy live reasonably close together and hang out sometimes, that's why I was hoping Sleepy could be there as a person Pippa could actually connect with and build a friendship that wasn't just online.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Really cute stream today. Grateful to see her in better spirits, especially so soon. I guess that's what a night's sleep can do, huh?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don't believe the stolen mould narrative. Those factories likely sell them off to bootleg manufacturers.
In many cases they just buy 1 legit figure, chop it up in parts and make a mold from it (if its a cast off). The plastic is also poor quality so it doesnt seem to hold its shape properly. Thats also why you get some fucked up mold lines on things like the hair. Original molds are often cut in such a way that the seams are hidden.

I had fogotten how good Uruka is at singing.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Grateful to see her in better spirits, especially so soon. I guess that's what a night's sleep can do, huh?
I just really hope she's actually doing better and not just trying to bottle it up. Girl makes me worry.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
pippa love honestly

I just really hope she's actually doing better and not just trying to bottle it up. Girl makes me worry.
In my many years on the internet, one of the things that hit me the hardest was from one of those 'random confession' websites people would use in the mid 2010's. I will never forget one person wrote, "I joined a Yoga class and intentionally do the poses wrong so that the Yoga Instructor has to assist me in correcting them. I'm totally alone and have no one in my life, and I'm too shy/anxious to get a partner. This is the only thing I can do in my desperation to have any sort of human contact."

I know she's touch averse and such, but it feels like Pippa just needs someone in her life to care for her right now. And not even in like a romantic way. Just someone who cares, who might be a shoulder to cry on, who can keep her company when she needs it. Who can just give her a freaking hug. I hope she finds some kind of stabilizing force in her life, she really needs one right now.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
a good night's sleep isn't going to make those thoughts go away that easily, this isn't the dime-a-dozen, attention-seeking self-deletion queries that we've all seen a million times over

for all intents and purposes, Pippa should be under watch/care indefinitely, and not just until everyone forgets last night's episode

because I have a very bad gut feeling that she'll try to keep this sort of thinking hidden until it's clear out of everyone's minds, before she tries anything again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom