"Are you supposed to engage your butt muscles when climbing stairs???"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Trying to figure out how to make the hair extensions stay in that swoosh. Maybe I can run a steel wire rod in the inner core of it.
Just cosplay RE5 Wesker, it's basically the same thing except instead of having to impale your skull to get the Hot Wheels Racetrack haircut, you have to fake the weirdest semi-British accent on Earth.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Trying to figure out how to make the hair extensions stay in that swoosh. Maybe I can run a steel wire rod in the inner core of it.
I know there's a 99% chance you're doing a bit here but I unironically, really, truly and honestly hope you're being genuinely serious here, because you going to an IRL event to try and woo her in cosplay of a Pokemon character is the kind of real autistic schizophrenic content we only get to see once in a blue moon.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Just cosplay RE5 Wesker, it's basically the same thing except instead of having to impale your skull to get the Hot Wheels Racetrack haircut, you have to fake the weirdest semi-British accent on Earth.
I couldn't bait and switch Pippa like that.

I know there's a 99% chance you're doing a bit here but I unironically, really, truly and honestly hope you're being genuinely serious here, because you going to an IRL event to try and woo her in cosplay of a Pokemon character is the kind of real autistic schizophrenic content we only get to see once in a blue moon.
We've been over this, I don't want to bother her when she's streaming. I'm just going to cosplay as Colress and take some pictures, but not share them anywhere or go to the convention as him as to not bother her. That way she can just hack my computer whenever she likes to get those images. It's only fair.

JMForte

Now the question is will Pippa do the twitch stream or will she be busy with the new debut? I do hope for some karaoke.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's raid sent me to Uruka for some reason!

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Now the question is will Pippa do the twitch stream or will she be busy with the new debut? I do hope for some karaoke.
With a high-profile debut? Probably no karaoke. Bet tree-fiddy.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's raid sent me to Uruka for some reason!
Split raids would actually be a decent feature and could keep from chats being overwhelming by the raider.

Short

God Damn the Sun
With a high-profile debut? Probably no karaoke. Bet tree-fiddy.
Seems like you won the bet.

2023-05-14.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just going to cosplay as Colress and take some pictures, but not share them anywhere or go to the convention as him

lvl8

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Cars are like women - they always want your money but make really nice noises if you treat them right.

Topo Chico

Figured I'd shit up this thread instead of the general with Pippa's AI Pokemon RP update. She's added a new clickable link on her alt twitters crd.co that takes you to this:1684161002879.png1684161020684.png1684161039897.png1684161059785.png
Four panels of AI Pokemon RP escapism. Hobbies include, stalking coleress, fishing while stalking coleress ect.

PS she also watched a movie:
1684161214749.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Cars are like women - they always want your money but make really nice noises if you treat them right.

If Pippa was a car, what car would she be?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

You can get a girl new teeth and clean her house, but you can't repair leftist brain rot.

You can you use glue or hair spray to mold it in shape. Wires are nice for keeping heavy shit like braids up e.g Pippi longstocking. extensions are expensive, buy synthetic braiding hair.

Either Found On the Road Dead or Fix It Again Tony.

horse girl is definitely a mustang.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're all so mean to poor Pippa. I'd say she's a Tesla, great when she works, everyone likes her, but breaks down often and needs a lot of fixing, oh and low energy range.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
A ten year old coupe owned by someone who didn't do any maintenance, it has rust spots and flaking paint even though it isn't old. Previous owner neglected her badly, compression is low. Her radiator is all gunked up from rusty water. overheats easily, burns oil. Needs engine rebuild, she's full of electrical gremlins, it's a miracle it hasn't set itself on fire.
It's fun to hoon, unfortunately she breaks down weekly. By some miracle it won you some local races, people admire your piece of junk, she's a rare car to find. How long will it last without major overhaul? It has potential, but would be a major investment to fix all issues.

I'm dying from cringe, kill me

Edit. Forgot an important part of the story:

Some puertorican kid wants to buy it from you, pesters you about it everytime he sees you, keeps telling you that he will fix her. You tell him to fuck off each time, deep down you know that he will just put straight pipes and some ugly rims on it and run it to the ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom