"OK husband. All OK future in believe to you."Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This stream has just been white women vs. niggas as expected.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Here's something I think most Content Creators don't understand: Unlike video and stream audiences, who have a considerable amount of overlap. Shorts audiences will almost always exclusively focus on shorts.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I'm a micro biologist, I just do numbers. Like tree and fiddy!"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"You do not give the air of an intelligent person".
Pippa you can't just say that because he's black.

Topo Chico

Here's something I think most Content Creators don't understand: Shorts audiences are a separate entity. Those who watch shorts will almost always exclusively focus on shorts, unlike video and stream audiences, who have a considerable amount of overlap.
This is exemplified in the difficulty for TikTok superstars to convert their audience towards longer form content off-platform which generates higher revenue.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Here's something I think most Content Creators don't understand: Shorts audiences are a separate entity. Those who watch shorts will almost always exclusively focus on shorts, unlike video and stream audiences, who have a considerable amount of overlap.
I mean, Rin went from a couple hundred to around 1k-1.5k, sometimes even 2k CCV by spamming shorts. But those people seem to not be as willing to open their purses, because according to Playboard she makes around the same amount of money on her 300somethingK channel, as Tenma does on her Youtube.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Tiktok is fine if it's curated like the channel she watched today where it's basically a Fail Force compilation spread across a bunch of videos. It's shit for anything outside of that.

I mean, Rin went from a couple hundred to around 1k-1.5k, sometimes even 2k CCV by spamming shorts. But those people seem to not be as willing to open their purses, because according to Playboard she makes around the same amount of money on her 300somethingK channel, as Tenma does on her Youtube.
Shorts and Tiktok also pay dirt for their adsense. It's a garbage format.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have waited 40 years for the context to show up to post this

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This guy got me with the nose ring comment, but then he kept talking. This is Hollywood though so everyone else talking is also an obvious fag.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What is this guy doing? Being a professional door obstruction?

These women are annoying as shit as well.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are there any decent women left in the world? This stream is making me become a supreme gentleman.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Are there any decent women left in the world? This stream is making me become a supreme gentleman.

They wouldn't appear in Karen compilations. That's like going to a dog show and wondering if there are any cats left in the world.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...I feel like all these big booty questions are going to lead to Colress artwork that will cause us to bleach our eyes

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They wouldn't appear in Karen compilations. That's like going to a dog show and wondering if there are any cats left in the world.
All the supposed "non-karens" in these vids are also obnoxious so I don't know.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"I think Colress could be threatening"

He has to use a mind control machine on other Pokemon to control them instead of training them himself, cringe

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well there's Pippa, so at least one.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lol good one.
You can get a girl new teeth and clean her house, but you can't repair leftist brain rot.

how's your colress cosplay coming along buddy?
Trying to figure out how to make the hair extensions stay in that swoosh. Maybe I can run a steel wire rod in the inner core of it.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Man, I fucking miss name reading and secret karaoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom