"Wait, what's, what is 'shrubbing'?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
what the fuck, I just woke up, it's an hour after she stops streaming, and she's still going?
How long have you been a Pippa fan for?

I thought whatever she said was common sense, like, all good relationships are built upon mutual benefit. If shit comes to one person benefiting over the other it would be abuse in some sort. The ones where one must accommodate, tolerate or validate the other without getting much of anything back. And what is weird, people learn to cope with those. Shit is scary.
Have you seen social media, or the world lately? You're supposed to praise people of no value, who often times only destroy shit around them, simply because of their race or desire to chop off their own dick.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Pippa sending her 1000+ EOPs to some moonrune streamer

this makes perfect sense, thank you rabbit

Sven

"This is a terrible idea"
"true"

Never get tired of the self awareness

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's gonna give some poor japanese girl with bad health a heart attack one of these days.

lvl8

Sven

Pippa's gonna give some poor japanese girl with bad health a heart attack one of these days.
To be fair she's almost as likely to give a heart attack to any 2 view she drops 1k on, this one seems to still be in the shell shock phase

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Have you seen social media, or the world lately? You're supposed to praise people of no value, who often times only destroy shit around them, simply because of their race or desire to chop off their own dick.
Well thats why i specified "good" and probably shouldve added "healthy" cause like, you know, if i would bring up topics like domestic abuse, unhappy marriages, various cliques, furries, groomers, vermintide, wh40k fandom and just shit friends that jump as soon as you are inconvinient to be around i would post on beauty parlor on homeland. Or lolcow.farm

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Holy shit she's trying to speak English!

Edit: If you don't watch the stream all the way through, you aren't a real Pippa fan and you hate 1 views.

Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Did she raid a femboy this time as well, or are her tastes improving?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
To be fair she's almost as likely to give a heart attack to any 2 view she drops 1k on, this one seems to still be in the shell shock phase
The memory of seeing Shiina's reaction of going from a sleepy 250 viewer stream to over 4k capippalists screaming about feet and throwing donos is one of my favorite stream memories from last year (time stamped below).

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa needs to stop going to dentists that practice behind gas stations, even if they worked on Shia LeBeouf.

Also, for all of those doubting the dog whistles, isn't it funny how @Godzilla1984 and I talked about Chinchillas and she raided one which she's talking about now. Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

1675303594045.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa needs to stop going to dentists that practice behind gas stations, even if they worked on Shia LeBeouf.
I've had nothing but good experiences with dentists who operate out of repurposed commieblock apartments and have really hairy arms.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I've had nothing but good experiences with dentists who operate out of repurposed commieblock apartments and have really hairy arms.
Extra bit of flossing when you get cleaning done?
I should feel bad about this joke; I don't.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Also, for all of those doubting the dog whistles, isn't it funny how @Godzilla1984 and I talked about Chinchillas and she raided one which she's talking about now. Really gets the noggin' joggin'.
Does anyone know what the channel was? I missed it yesterday but I'd like to give her a look.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa briefly talked about feeling weird laughing at children and the mentally disabled on-stream, and that 'she's trying to be better'/self-reflect. I know I'm absolutely overthinking this and it probably isn't how she meant it, but this feels somewhat weird to hear from someone who is a self-proclaimed Jim Metokur superfan, the guy whos' entire motto and modus operandi being to laugh at absolutely everything and everyone.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't think I've ever had a good experience, but I have a stupid high tolerance to painkillers and drugs in general, so it's always painful.

Pippa briefly talked about feeling weird laughing at children and the mentally disabled on-stream, and that 'she's trying to be better'/self-reflect. I know I'm absolutely overthinking this and it probably isn't how she meant it, but this feels somewhat weird to hear from someone who is a self-proclaimed Jim Metokur superfan, the guy whos' entire motto is to laugh at absolutely everything and everyone.
I hope she doesn't go soft on us. Inside of her there are two autisms, the good kind we appreciate here, and the woman kind that makes her succumb to libtardation.

RRAT:
Pippa rooted for Tonka.
Does the iron buffalo count as an animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom