"Meanwhile Shiina is already onboard the 'feet at 100k' train. I forgot how based she was."The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:
story.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, am all for Pink Woman Unity

I'm not Pippa, I swear

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How the fuck is the thought of killing oneself comes so easy to this rabbit? Im scared shitless of dying. Im scared shitless of pain and the thought of not existing. Killing myself is not an option in any situation for me, neither have i met a man or woman that considers so too.
I've drowned myself before, people always say drowning is the worst way to die but it's not even that bad.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She shouldn't have told her the truth

Edit:

:smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
And so begins the Pink Woman Civil War.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Early Adopter
I've drowned myself before, people always say drowning is the worst way to die but it's not even that bad.
So did i (drown but didnt drown myself specifically) fuck you nigga. Your fucking legs cramp, you flail your hands trying to reach the surface as you go deeper and deeper unable to hold your breath any longer, that shit was terrifying. I aint wishing this on my worst enemy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Okay if they're friends now we gotta stop calling Karen fat

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This counts as a scuffed Mori collab and nobody will tell me otherwise. Congrats on the first on-stream Holo collab, Pippa!
:smugpipi:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Punch Drunk Love is the best Sandler Movie, change my mind.

And she's making the Vaush jokes just like me, Pippa love!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Punch Drunk Love is the best Sandler Movie, change my mind.

And she's making the Vaush jokes just like me, Pippa love!
It's the best movie he's been in, but it's not a "Sandler" movie. He didn't write or produce it. I'd say Happy Gilmore is the best "Sandler" movie. His newest one Hustle is pretty good, but it's not a traditional Sandler movie and has a more niche theme, plus he didn't write it.

vestars20

Early Adopter
If all you kids commit suicide, who's going to pay for my pension?
LIVE DAMMIT
I'm not having kids so I can stave to death like a man

I forget Pippa is basically a kid sometimes:pippasadl:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's right about friendship, but is a bit too much of a doomer. There's nothing wrong with understanding friendship in terms of mutual benefit and value, as opposed to something abstract. There's nothing wrong of thinking of friends of what they do for you, not in the "do x chore for me" but in the "what do I get out of this" type of way where you're aware that you're friends with someone because they inspire you, or offer good insights, or something like that. Sometimes those things change and you grow apart though.

I think people are too afraid to acknowledge those things, and because of that people end up in hollow friendships.

It's the best movie he's been in, but it's not a "Sandler" movie. He didn't write or produce it. I'd say Happy Gilmore is the best "Sandler" movie. His newest one Hustle is pretty good, but it's not a traditional Sandler movie and has a more niche theme, plus he didn't write it.
It stills feels like a Sandler movie when it tries to do anything funny, but fair enough, Happy Gilmore would be the full Sandler experience movie I'd go to if Punch Drunk doesn't qualify.

Early Adopter
Breaking news: pink rabbit refuses to stream less in the face of consequences of living terminally online.
Pippa's right about friendship, but is a bit too much of a doomer.
I thought whatever she said was common sense, like, all good relationships are built upon mutual benefit. If shit comes to one person benefiting over the other it would be abuse in some sort. The ones where one must accommodate, tolerate or validate the other without getting much of anything back. And what is weird, people learn to cope with those. Shit is scary.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
what the fuck, I just woke up, it's an hour after she stops streaming, and she's still going? Well, ending it now, but still. Go to bed miniature pink woman.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
what the fuck, I just woke up, it's an hour after she stops streaming, and she's still going?
You missed the "doomer" talk and Mori gaslighting. 2nd half of stream was better than the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom