"Rat poison? Fuck yeah!"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa is getting soft

Dear pippa, its okay to make fun of shit tattoos because they paid moneys to leave permanent mark on themselves and chose either some stupid shit to write on themselves or chose a shit master that doesnt know how to draw shit. Arts can improve, shit you put on your body is indicative of your poor life choses.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa's being really wholesome rn. It's nice that her coworkers are so supportive and no one's graduated. Though things would be better if at least one graduated.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa's being really wholesome rn. It's nice that her coworkers are so supportive and no one's graduated. Though things would be better if at least one graduated.
>that avatar

I genuinely can't tell how much of this Rie-anti thing is a bit and how much is real.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is getting sad but she has so much further up to go. I hope she stops being so hard on herself.

Arts can improve
Isn't that all the more reason to make fun of it? Anyone who is going to improve is going to take the mockery as inspiration and motivation to improve.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>that avatar

I genuinely can't tell how much of this Rie-anti thing is a bit and how much is real.
People said I didn't do enough to anti, and honestly they're right. Hence the new pfp.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You're gonna run this gimmick into the ground faster than Reticule would run to sniff Pippa's socks.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Officially groomed by Jl7ten. A story of dedication and perseverance.

Michi and Nasa better not go anywhere Pippa

Early Adopter
Isn't that all the more reason to make fun of it? Anyone who is going to improve is going to take the mockery as inspiration and motivation to improve.
You are a retard with no reading comprehension

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You're gonna run this gimmick into the ground faster than Reticule would run to sniff Pippa's socks.
Hey now, I would never stoop that low.

You are a retard with no reading comprehension
Look, I'm not going to sit there and read everything a crooked footed proletariat says. Be happy with the amount I bothered to read.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't worry, I'm sure Rie will graduate this year... with her BA :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>that avatar

It's just like how we also can't tell how much of Reticule's fixing autism is a bit and how much is real.

Early Adopter
>Freud
Is a sham who tried to prove a lot of shit but only managed set in stone the definition of "projecting"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa would really enjoy Existentialist and objectivist/materialist philosophers as they intentionally wrote their views in the form of story.

Sven

Getting chat to give her the answer

how very Slothful

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Her painting psychology and philosophy with same brush amuses me.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
People said I didn't do enough to anti, and honestly they're right. Hence the new pfp.
It's kind of romantic, I think he started anti but when he saw her IRL face and extensive copywrite experience and promising future, he fell in love...but can only express it by pretending to hate her, if only he would have caught her true name so he could write her love letterslolnodoxxingbefore it was blackholed

Early Adopter
Well atleast she didnt call lain, madoka and eva philosophical

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well atleast she didnt call lain, madoka and eva philosophical
She mentioned Eva earlier, but I'm happy about not hearing the other two mentioned. Lain is fun for weird crap, but it's not as deep as people make it out to be.

Sven

So she is now at the point of just buying new plates instead of doing the dishes is how I am taking this news

Also she thinks were not used to her having shit takes, come on rabbit

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
if only he would have caught her true name so he could write her love letterslolnodoxxingbefore it was blackholed
Finding her information only reassured my motive for antiing. Also I did find her true name but I will not be sending her any love letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom