"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also I did find her true name but I will not be sending her any love letters.
This implies you will be specifically sending her hate letters.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Anyone who thinks about their place in the universe lacks focus on what place they have on micro scale. Who gives a shit if your a speck on a cosmic scale? You do nothing but pick your nose while waging at costco for minimum wage, picking your nose and saving up for gura figurine. Henri tier shit.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Anyone who thinks about their place in the universe lacks focus on what place they have on micro scale. Who gives a shit if your a speck on a cosmic scale? You do nothing but pick your nose while waging at costco for minimum wage, picking your nose and saving up for gura figurine. Henri tier shit.
But can you sallow the Ganges in one sip?:wtfman::shiinawangy::vomitdrawer:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa talking about the voice deepfakes rn trying not to yab herself out of existence.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sounds like Pippa found Vaush's private voice AI room.

Also, Pippa would probably like Ayn Rand's takes on relationships.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa talking about the voice deepfakes rn trying not to yab herself out of existence.
More specifically, the Voice AI General threads on /vt/ devolving into bestiality fetishism.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sounds like Pippa found Vaush's private voice AI room.

Also, Pippa would probably like Ayn Rand's takes on relationships.
Like this? Never read it but it reminds me of the flavor text of one of my favorite MTG cards
likethis.PNG

baneslayer.PNG

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Like this? Never read it but it reminds me of the flavor text of one of my favorite MTG cards
View attachment 12218
View attachment 12219
Yes, but I meant more about her take on it that relationships that are claimed to be selfless are insulting and being with someone should bring value. There's a good animation they did for a series where she talks about it.

Really, Pippa would probably like Rand.

Edit: Actually, all of the Rand interviews are pretty good watches. One of them gets to the point of someone in the audience asking her if she accidently wrote how to books for the Illuminati to use in order to enslave people. The other thing that's interesting, is paying attention to the people bringing up companies that they think are unimaginable monopolies that can never fail but no one knows today. I think ITT was one of them as it was the Amazon of Rand's time.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
So is Pippa gonna start the pact soon? I'm ready whenever she is.
:gunpeko:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Early Adopter
How the fuck is the thought of killing oneself comes so easy to this rabbit? Im scared shitless of dying. Im scared shitless of pain and the thought of not existing. Killing myself is not an option in any situation for me, neither have i met a man or woman that considers so too.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I have the same mental loop as Pippa and I've lasted a lot longer without trying to KMS. It's just how it is, if you weren't alive you wouldn't experience whatever bullshit it is. If you have to experience it there should be some pay off right, so if there's not and there's no reason to think there could be, why keep experiencing it? Why suffer just to live longer and suffer more? Like I said, I've never tried to KMS but this is a daily thought. Of course I also believe there's no actual escape via death, so there's that. No escape. Edit: This is not saying I'm suicidal, I'm just saying this is a thought pattern I have and I understand it in others. There's no therapy that can hep because it's not a mental illness, it's just a fact: Existing exposes you to entropy and suffering, wanting anything or anyone in world open you up to loss, there's no getting out of it.
But I love me some doomer Pippa :pippasquish:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If all you kids commit suicide, who's going to pay for my pension?
LIVE DAMMIT

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If all you kids commit suicide, who's going to pay for my pension?
LIVE DAMMIT
By the time your retire, the ponzi scheme known as Social Security will long be defunct. Hope you're not a broken branch and have some kids that won't put you in a home.

Early Adopter
I have the same mental loop as Pippa and I've lasted a lot longer without trying to KMS. It's just how it is, if you weren't alive you wouldn't experience whatever bullshit it is. If you have to experience it there should be some pay off right, so if there's not and there's no reason to think there could be, why keep experiencing it? Why suffer just to live longer and suffer more? Like I said, I've never tried to KMS but this is a daily thought. Of course I also believe there's no actual escape via death, so there's that. No escape.
But I love me some doomer Pippa :pippasquish:
Try getting help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Early Adopter
I am the help :annoyedpippa:
Liability to yourself, thats what you are. You are not forced to stay with a therapist your parents chose for you. Get some help. Ask around. Change the therapist if they start to push drugs to you or convince you about genderspecial shit.

JMForte

Pippa would probably like Rand.
Someone super chatted her about Rand once and she said she didn't like Rand. Not sure if she actually looked into Rand or just didn't like what she saw at a glance.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Someone super chatted her about Rand once and she said she didn't like Rand. Not sure if she actually looked into Rand or just didn't like what she saw at a glance.
I'm guessing the latter, as it took me a while to give Rand a shot because of how much misinformation is out there. She can be a bit of a pain at times too because she was very confrontational and her writing could be very long winded, but once you get to the core of it, it has a lot of good aspects. It doesn't help that people bring up Atlas Shrugged always which is good, but book three is out there, and The Fountain Head is probably a better book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom