"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

You'd think at some point these people would come down from whatever the fuck they are on and notice they have a Youtube page full of what should be shame and delete them (and themselves since they all live in LA it seems) yet somehow there are so many of these channels.

edit - Didn't want cringe and yet here we are at this rapper

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
God I wish she could play the Moon Crickets music video with Mass Effect characters dabbing on Matrix bots, while ya boy, skinny penis raps about the genophage.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You'd think at some point these people would come down from whatever the fuck they are on and notice they have a Youtube page full of what should be shame and delete them (and themselves since they all live in LA it seems) yet somehow there are so many of these channels.

edit - Didn't want cringe and yet here we are at this rapper
If Tommy Wiseau, Daddy Derrick, and Neil Breen can continue making movies regularly, then some spergs on Youtube don't stand a chance.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This stream:
God I wish she could play the Moon Crickets music video with Mass Effect characters dabbing on Matrix bots, while ya boy, skinny penis raps about the genophage.
tMxycOn.gif

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This guy reminds me of that 'stunt' guy who's big in the Juggalo circles.

Sven

If Tommy Wiseau, Daddy Derrick, and Neil Breen can continue making movies regularly, then some spergs on Youtube don't stand a chance.
I'd say there is a difference between massive narcissists and the drug induced rambling of these people but you kind of make a point

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Is that his mother?"
"No, that's a refrigerator."

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
neil-breen-eyes-on-breen.gif

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This guy reminds me of that 'stunt' guy who's big in the Juggalo circles.

Don't forget, the Juggalos are being groomed into being furries.
1531148630528-Screen-Shot-2018-07-09-at-110323-AM.png

I'd say there is a difference between massive narcissists and the drug induced rambling of these people but you kind of make a point
These weirdos are narcissists too, they're just too lazy to make movies, so they settle on making Youtube videos. Actually, would that make them bigger narcissists than the movie makers, as at least the movie guys think they need to make something while these guys just turn on a camera and go "get a load of me".

lvl8

Are these vids user submitted? Only the midget is funny.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't understand zoomer humor.
All I know is that this man is less likely to puke from WeedFaygo, than PhaseCoffeFaygo.

Ooooooooooh, that's where scooby doo went.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Potheads alone can be obnoxious, but zoomer potheads are another level of annoyingly stupid.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Potheads alone can be obnoxious, but zoomer potheads are another level of annoyingly stupid.
I hate that it's become more socially acceptable, because it makes them more confident in being obnoxious. At least when I was a teenager the stoners were terrified someone would snitch, so they'd keep it to themselves.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

Bro I was going to ignore him well I was filming in public but then he started filming me well I was in public and bro you can't bro that shit bro

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
HOLY SHIT BASED!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Bro I was going to ignore him well I was filming in public but then he started filming me well I was in public and bro you can't bro that shit bro
Ok bro, I only called him autistic bro, because bro like, he was bro, like visually autistic.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"He's tweaking on autism."
- Pippa, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom