"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Happy 500 pages of Autism, we've almost overtaken 6 years of Beanie Boy
1681447824503.png

Cross checking the farms and I'm fucking certain I've seen this guy on streams before being a creep and its driving me crazy. It's not Sleepy streams as I've just began to watch her (as fuck twitch), but these creepy fucks tend to stand out more when compared to the others. Like I'm certain it isn't from Pippa's streams as that chat is fuckin' fasat
I'm pretty sure he's super chatted Pippa before, the name sounds familiar and I don't really watch other vtubers.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
500 pages of this shit, congrats? I guess? you crazy bastards.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
>am I just brain damaged
Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.

People calling others "heckin' valid" and enforced positivity are annoying and bad, but that doesn't mean that you should constantly be hard on yourself and think you can't be vulnerable at all. Whether you like it or not humans are social creatures, and being open to others helps keep yourself sane.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Brown and female! :polkasticks:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
View attachment 20363

I'm pretty sure he's super chatted Pippa before, the name sounds familiar and I don't really watch other vtubers.
It's possible that it might be a superchat, but I've still got the feeling that he has his claws elsewhere.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 20363

He's been in Pippa's chat and supas since forever, always just as autistic.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Krampus has been around for a while, I see him in her Twitter replies sometimes.

She is, naturally, incredibly stupid if she actually thinks not improving herself is the right way to continue making content properly. This is the kind of mindset that makes you a lolcow, because you refuse to improve yourself.
Mind you, at this point Pippa isn't really a lolcow as much as she is a sadcow.
I don't think she's a cow at all, I poke fun at the more autistic shit she says but I come at it from the angle of wanting her to be 'in' on the joke, and I think the fact even during the incredibly exceptional shit tonight she was laughing along with the chat comments ripping into her rather than getting angry or upset at them keeps her in the clear.

Or maybe I'm just autistic too. I love our funny bunny either way.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>am I just brain damaged
Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.

People calling others "heckin' valid" and enforced positivity are annoying and bad, but that doesn't mean that you should constantly be hard on yourself and think you can't be vulnerable at all. Whether you like it or not humans are social creatures, and being open to others helps keep yourself sane.
So being vulnerable with people you are close to in person can be good, but I don't think she really has that, and being vulnerable to chat or whoever is an awful idea. One of the biggest issues with the family unit being broken down is that it creates mush people who usually end up craving validation at all costs and usually that comes from really hollow social media interaction.

I think Pippa's overly hard view on herself is some extension of "if I should be lonely, I'd rather be alone".

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm glad I made it back in time for Pippa to actually raid a vtuber for once! She's cute!
Edit: She sounds almost exactly like Obake Pam!
>Later at Jujitsu class

I didn't know she was so retarded holy shit!
just make a book club here, Pippa will see it.

All that jujitsu won't help you fend off the Rieposting.
Unironically, Rie having a hard time doing karaoke is much more cathartic than this early life crisis that Pippa is having

Thanks @superduper for the recommendation
Fuck off!

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
This brown girl she raided is pretty dang talented. Hope my fellow melination appreciator is watching (knowing him he probably already knows this girl).

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
This brown girl she raided is pretty dang talented. Hope my fellow melination appreciator is watching (knowing him he probably already knows this girl).
You want her to die?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Being serious for a second, Pippa is very, very retarded, but I would've stopped watching her long ago if that got to me. I find her entertaining and I want her to succeed, so seeing her act doomer and sad is tough to see. I just would like her to be truly happy with herself.

Ok now Pippa stop being a fucking retard and be happy now dammit.
:annoyedpippa:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Man now I am worried she would actually do something stupid if the stupid chat app told her to. I saw how that shit fucked with people on /VT/ I will never use it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

nightowl

Who?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom