"Get some help"Kaela Kovalskia

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is she actually comparing a fucking turkey dying to someone's father?
My mind is so dead at this point I can only parse about one out of every 10 words coming out of her mouth so I don't know.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"ablu ablu life is hard I have to print money by streaming on youtube ablu ablu, so I confide to an AI"
2:30 later
"Yeah, whatever your father died, my turkey died, just get over it"

8CE779C6-E273-4135-B56B-7ED6310B0547.jpeg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I just want to sleep but now we have hit the autism cliff and have wrangled a new schizo goddamn

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just want to make something to eat, but I know the moment I do something is going to happen

Peachmoon

The Assman
From being too mentally ill and anxious to go to the doctor/dentist, the years of prolonged mold exposure that might have messed up her nose (and brain) to the point of always being congested, and all the soda/caffeine guzzling, it's too apparent just how poorly she treats herself. No doubt her net addicted self and poor diet/health probably only adds to her menhera...
:sakanapleasepippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
From being too mentally ill and anxious to go to the doctor/dentist, the years of prolonged mold exposure that might have messed up her nose (and brain) to the point of always being congested, and all the soda/caffeine guzzling, it's too apparent just how poorly she treats herself. No doubt her net addicted self and poor diet/health probably only adds to her menhera...
:sakanapleasepippa:
Not to sound like a blackpill or a doomer. But 99.9% of people are unable to escape their conditioning

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Unironically, sleepy needs to drag her on a road trip with Lisa or something to go camping innawoods, literally touch grass, and help put her frame of thinking in a better place where she could ask her - or any of her other friends - for help.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She has all the good thoughts sometimes.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Unironically, sleepy needs to drag her on a road trip with Lisa or something to go camping innawoods, literally touch grass, and help put her frame of thinking in a better place where she could ask her - or any of her other friends - for help.
I was thinking Kirsche should help her too, but then I remember Kirsche is worse than Pippa is in some ways. :fishmandispair:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Honestly, I'm sure she knows this. But Pippa probably thinks that if she got healthy it would hurt her streams because so much of her content centers around having pipkin. In a weird way we are contributing to her holding herself back. :pippasadl:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm sure she knows this. But Pippa probably thinks that if she got healthy it would hurt her streams because so much of her content centers around having pipkin. In a weird way we are contributing to her holding herself back. :pippasadl:
She is, naturally, incredibly stupid if she actually thinks not improving herself is the right way to continue making content properly. This is the kind of mindset that makes you a lolcow, because you refuse to improve yourself.
Mind you, at this point Pippa isn't really a lolcow as much as she is a sadcow.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
TOXIC

MASCULINITY

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"I don't want to be told I'm hecking valid for wallowing in my misery and grief or whatever." - Pippa

She's so perfect!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Cross checking the farms and I'm fucking certain I've seen this guy on streams before being a creep and its driving me crazy. It's not Sleepy streams as I've just began to watch her (as fuck twitch), but these creepy fucks tend to stand out more when compared to the others. Like I'm certain it isn't from Pippa's streams as that chat is fuckin' fasat
I think I saw him exactly once in a Kirsche stream before he got filtered by her Himbo lust and Nym's existence.

Nogglor

Weeb loser
Pippa's a retard sometimes. Some of my absolute favorite streams are the ones where she's autistically sperging about things she loves. I like happy autists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom