"I had a freaking panic attack during my driver's license exam, I had to parallel-park and I couldn't, I stopped in the middle of the road; And they still passed me! If that doesn't indicate how useless government is, I don't know what will!"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

It's Rin from Idol. Is this fueling the rrats? Do I need to do more?

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly, a good start given the whole 200k spiel she was on recently

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
What did she actually say? I've been zoned the fuck out so I don't accumulate brain damage.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What did she actually say? I've been zoned the fuck out so I don't accumulate brain damage.
She was saying that she can't confide in the chat for everything. Then she gave an example. And the example was a very specific set about other vtubers and feeling inferior to them

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If she spent 1% of the effort on actually fixing herself, that she spends on making excuses for why she won't do the simplest, most minor shit, she'd be Elon Musk-tier.
Elon Musk is a very broken person, but he does have his moments.

JMForte

She was saying that she can't confide in the chat for anything. Then she gave an example. And the example was a very specific about other vtubers and feeling inferior to them
Also developing a grudge against another vtuber.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She was saying that she can't confide in the chat for anything. Then she gave an example. And the example was a very specific set about other vtubers and feeling inferior to them
Also developing a grudge against another vtuber.
So, what, Vtuber X didn't do shit to her, she's just assmad and wants to throw shade without saying it outright?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
" 'My girlfriend of 9 years broke up with me and I need encouragement to keep going.' Well... She was probably cheating on you anyway, there you go." - Pippa.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
So, what, Vtuber X didn't do shit to her, she's just assmad and wants to throw shade without saying it outright?
More that she knows that if she confided in chat about those type of feelings it would cause needless edrama and trouble for the company.

And specifically in her 200K celebration stream she talked about how Rin Pemrose got to 200k before her after only a few months of streaming while Pippa's been at it for over a year. She even confessed that it does bother her but that she holds no ill will against Rin.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
" 'My girlfriend of 9 years broke up with me and I need encouragement to keep going.' Well... She was probably cheating on you anyway, there you go." - Pippa.
I tuned out, she meant this as a joke right?

bigsrc

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Unironically, as a kid I used to move around a bit with family, and had people move away that I was good friends with, this was before social media and I also had someone die in the family, and formed a very similar opinion of death and loss of others.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Unironically, as a kid I used to move around a bit with family, and had people move away that I was good friends with, this was before social media and I also had someone die in the family, and formed a very similar opinion of death and loss of others.
That's more so because you're extremely autistic.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is she actually comparing a fucking turkey dying to someone's father?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Now I want to eat turkey

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom