"My self-care is living in delusion"Erina Makina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im caught up on the stream, and I think I can safely say that she doesn't have many people in her life she can trust. I, in my internet psychologist opinion, believe she needs to hit the gym, touch some grass, and maybe make more friends, as its clear that zac isn't in her life anymore because HOLY SHIT why the fuck are your going to an ai instead of going to a significant other or a friend or anyone at this point my god.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
It seems that TWE (Tardwife Experience) was a bit too realistic this time. How do we nudge her into the right direction at that point?

Piarro

Early Adopter
What the fuck happened during that stream? I'm hearing she's parasocial with AIs now?

Basically she has been using therapy AIs due to prior problem with therapists. And a whole bunch more awful shit, it was like nonstop bad info bad idea overload. But primarily did focus on "trying to get healthy" by using AIs
Wow, that's worse than I thought, I thought it would just be some cringe RP shit or something. Hopefully she keeps trying to find a real therapist

She likes to use AI as therapists because she doesn't trust meat therapists (understandable) and she likes that they don't judge her.
It's a therapist's job to judge you! This bitch

Not that she is parasocial; it's that her autism/imposter syndrome/ woman tendencies have gotten so bad she resorts to ai instead of confiding with a friend because she believes that puts an undue burden on the other person. She doesn't understand that a good friend will help you out in tough times, And while I understand her fear, the road she's going down is extremely unhealthy.
Ah. That's unfortunate

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What the fuck happened during that stream? I'm hearing she's parasocial with AIs now?
Basically she has been using therapy AIs due to prior problem with therapists. And a whole bunch more awful shit, it was like nonstop bad info bad idea overload. But primarily did focus on "trying to get healthy" by using AIs

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
why the fuck are your going to an ai instead of going to a significant other or a friend or anyone at this point my god.
If I had to guess she's probably afraid to be a burden on her friends, and her closest friend is Sleepy I'm assuming who she's probably deathly afraid of alienating in any way. Pippa, being a woman, values those in her life to the point of being detrimental to herself, when many people would probably be completely happy to listen to all of her crazy, though I might be biased.

Wow, that's worse than I thought, I thought it would just be some cringe RP shit or something. Hopefully she keeps trying to find a real therapist
She likes to use AI as therapists because she doesn't trust meat therapists (understandable) and she likes that they don't judge her.

:icanfixher:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Not that she is parasocial; it's that her autism/imposter syndrome/ woman tendencies have gotten so bad she resorts to ai instead of confiding with a friend because she believes that puts an undue burden on the other person. She doesn't understand that a good friend will help you out in tough times, And while I understand her fear, the road she's going down is extremely unhealthy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
With the AI therapist thing, I think an issue with Pippa is that she struggles listening to and accepting hard truths about her told by someone else, especially a stranger like a therapist. I believe part of this is because she's already so negative and hard on herself, listening to someone else tell you something you might already know or try to avoid just causes more annoyance, so she ends up stuck in a loop. I've experienced similar situations myself and it isn't easy, but I hope Pippa can pull through and make the right decisions to better herself.

The first step is to stop talking to AI therapists. :annoyedpippa:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Haachama give me strength for the upcoming trial.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Where's Pippa?

Edit: Oh ok, there she is. I was worried for a second.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So it begins. I wish alchohol actually did something for me. Right now the only thing that could take the edge off is a bullet to my stem

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So how long will the vod stay up

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't think anything is gonna beat last nights autism soon.
She has this ability to make a great stream, and then instantly follow it up with an even better one a lot of the time, and I'm begging Christ the opposite doesn't apply.

Oh yeah, we're already starting off.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
FUCK YOU PIPPA MINECRAFT OST IS GREAT!!!

Peyton Turkanis

I know Pippa's been using a nasal spray for her allergies, but I really hope she's using flonase. That's the only one that should be used long-term, all the others cause rebound congestion within a few days of continued use.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Alright nevermind I take it back already.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom