"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
she's bored bros, she wants new content

RedRage

lol I forgot she gets like this when it comes to grind sometimes. If its anything like their other game the mid/late game stuff is gonna be a ballache to farm for.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
If you have any backseating tendencies you should just watch Pippa not because she listens but, because there is no point in trying it's a great way to slowly painfully burn out those tendencies with the knowledge that anything you say would be like pissing into a lake of molten iron

JMForte

On the topic of her being insecure about game streams and wanting feedback, I will say, her old old game streams in general were better, her deciding to try and not go on tangents, this just goes for most streams but games get hit the hardest by this, is honestly one of the worst decisions she has ever made as a streamer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
werent they all ice?

On the topic of her being insecure about game streams and wanting feedback, I will say, her old old game streams in general were better, her deciding to try and not go on tangents, this just goes for most streams but games get hit the hardest by this, is honestly one of the worst decisions she has ever made as a streamer.

the tangents came because the games sucked and she needed filler

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
"Why is grass strong against ground? That's so random."
-Says the person obsessed with Pokemon.

RedRage

My generic as fuck feedback is just playing shit she likes, the last three streams have proven thats all it takes for the streams to be fun. I take the piss out of chilla games cause they are dogshit, but she tends to enjoy them and the streams are still fun because of that. I also hope the fact that the viewership for the same game three days in a row has been consistently decent will help mitigate her concerns over tanking her channel doing it. Last bonus is playing the same game more than once a week makes it a lost less likely she comes back and has no idea what she was doing, and will let her get properly invested in any story games she plays.

JMForte

the tangents came because the games sucked and she needed filler
She herself has said she doesn't want to go off topic as much on streams. Her entire "stick to the topic" stuff is dumb
My generic as fuck feedback is just playing shit she likes, the last three streams have proven thats all it takes for the streams to be fun. I take the piss out of chilla games cause they are dogshit, but she tends to enjoy them and the streams are still fun because of that. I also hope the fact that the viewership for the same game three days in a row has been consistently decent will help mitigate her concerns over tanking her channel doing it. Last bonus is playing the same game more than once a week makes it a lost less likely she comes back and has no idea what she was doing, and will let her get properly invested in any story games she plays.
I don't disagree, she just has a bunch of unneeded fears develop as she's gotten larger, and has real life stuff that has required her to make money in a way not like she used to.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
A shiny watame appears!

E: LETS GOOOO

kingcaid

Hoe out there cheating on the bf but its okay she sent Pippa a 50$ birthday SC.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

I mean... She's paying another woman to 'entertain' her boyfriend.

lvl8

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Why does it seem everyone with a variation of the name Maddox is a cuck of some form?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

OH YEAH! KIRSCHE COLLAB IN A FEW HOURS!
PREPARE FOR GOOD PEDOPHILIA AND BESTIALITY!

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Prepare for guerilla later tonight.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
"Maybe another stream in two hours"
nah fuck that i'm going to sleep lol lmao.
:smugpipi:

kingcaid

>Pippa raiding pcg recommendations.
She's going to see Rura get shilled one day and cause the dinosaurs to go extinct AGAIN. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>maybe another stream in two hours

C'mon rabbit, I've got shit to do later

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom