"Ni-ga"Tokoyami Towa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I want more male collabs. I want more Rezuul and uwu_to_owo and JMeZZ. Maybe even Kirbopher after he finishes helping Kirsche with incest. I want total unicorn death because their weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth would amuse me to no end. Further still I want more Metokur and Ghost references for politisperg tears. No Camelot, though. He can die in a bisexual fire.

Or, you know, she can keep doing whatever the hell she wants to without putting a lot of thought into it. Seems to have worked out well so far.
I'd take Koe, he was okay. But nearly every other male she collabed with has been aids.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You know, if Pippa wasn't jaded white trash who has health habits that are beyond repulsive, I could see why people waifu her.

Okay maybe not
Dating Pippa would be like signing on to be her tard wrangler.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'd take Koe, he was okay. But nearly every other male she collabed with has been aids.

Koe was boring. Uwu is great, and Rezuul has shown over time he is also damn good.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

DogBone

You know, if Pippa wasn't jaded white trash who has health habits that are beyond repulsive, I could see why people waifu her.

Okay maybe not
Null said something that really resonated with me on Mad at the Internet. He said that guys will look at women who are not very desirable because they're easily attainable in their eyes. I think he said something along the lines of, "Oh, there's a gross woman who can't clean and is disgusting. I must be able to fuck that at least."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Null said something that really resonated with me on Mad at the Internet. He said that guys will look at women who are not very desirable because they're easily attainable in their eyes. I think he said something along the lines of, "Oh, there's a gross woman who can't clean and is disgusting. I must be able to fuck that at least."
Reticule just murdered.

JMForte

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Koe was boring. Uwu is great, and Rezuul has shown over time he is also damn good.
Rezuul is one of the worst people she could collab with besides Coomalot and Kirbofaggot. Uwu is okay by himself, or in extremely small doses.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have no doubt that Jelly and Lumi will share the joys of automation when the Phase server opens up

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Stop talking about males you bunch of fаggots. There's a woman right in front of you.

Negzana

Only dateable phase girl I've seen is Jelly or maybe Panko (Maybe Shiina but I have no real opinion on her despite watching her?). Pippa would be disgusting, Dizzy would end in disembowelments or a slit throat, Lia would force you into older brother RP.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I understand that this might make me sound like a seething femanon, but this take is absolutely armchair psychology generated from an unsympathetic mind and which resonates with other unsympathetic fellows; it reeks of someone who sees sex per se as the end goal, rather than a relationship.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I understand that this might make me sound like a seething femanon, but this take is absolutely armchair psychology generated from an unsympathetic mind and which resonates with other unsympathetic fellows; it reeks of someone who sees sex per se as the end goal, rather than a relationship.
I would say it explains the psychology behind some (not all) relationships, particularly if you spend your time managing a site based on the most pathetic examples of humanity.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
A lot of younger men in their late teens/early twenties do have that kind of mindset though, they're less inclined to want anything long-term (which kind of checks out given women are encouraged to whore out more than ever before, so there's less wife material on offer), but the concept of virginity is still this binary thing that you either are or aren't, and they get insecure about that because they don't have enough other shit going on in their life to keep them busy.

It's not a healthy mindset, but it happens for a reason.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

For a woman obsessed with MMORPG's and shit of the like her absolute hatred of having to spend even 5 minutes grinding out an easy resource to do shit 100 times easier and insisting on doing it about as badly as possible is oddly mismatched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom