"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
(tn: Pippa scheduled the short for the wrong time)
She regularly schedules her shorts to release while she's streaming, I think it might be a legit strategy she has to send out multiple stream notifications.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I shudder to imagine what he's said in her marrows, though.
Oh god, I hadn't even considered him Kurtposting in there.

JMForte

image.png

"I may spam Pippa on Twitter with attempts to flirt with her every single day and schizopost on Discord like a creepy weirdo, but at least I don't superchat about cockvore."
I mean he did actually propose to her at a con and she did accept the ring, mainly because it was Rushias promise ring or whatever, and did decline his marriage request. She also follows him on twitter and has liked some of his tweets.

Planetary Bombardment

I mean he did actually propose to her at a con and she did accept the ring, mainly because it was Rushias promise ring or whatever, and did decline his marriage request. She also follows him on twitter and has liked some of his tweets.
We don't like Pippa because of her ability to make good decisions.

Negzana

what kind of psycho wo- Rushia marriage ring? Oh, explains all

JMForte

We don't like Pippa because of her ability to make good decisions.
I think she wants that lovey dove parasocial audience but also doesn't want the downsides that come with it and wants an audience that wont get mad at male interactions or whatever. Sadly that's never going to happen and I don't really feel bad when it sometimes bites her in the ass with that part of the audience getting annoyed whenever males interact with her.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I love how both main Phase Japanese and Korean clip translators are in Pippa's chat shitposting. Truly uniting humanity.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Pippa just likes retarded people. Remember how long she played nice with Henri.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
All unicorns should be directed to the Metokur call-in where the first thing out of her mouth was offering him her feet.

JMForte

Hff201

Early Adopter
All unicorns should be directed to the Metokur call-in where the first thing out of her mouth was offering him her feet.
This is how you attract the unironic cuck audience.

Planetary Bombardment

I think she wants that lovey dove parasocial audience but also doesn't want the downsides that come with it and wants an audience that wont get mad at male interactions or whatever. Sadly that's never going to happen and I don't really feel bad when it sometimes bites her in the ass with that part of the audience getting annoyed whenever males interact with her.
I want more male collabs. I want more Rezuul and uwu_to_owo and JMeZZ. Maybe even Kirbopher after he finishes helping Kirsche with incest. I want total unicorn death because their weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth would amuse me to no end. Further still I want more Metokur and Ghost references for politisperg tears. No Camelot, though. He can die in a bisexual fire.

Or, you know, she can keep doing whatever the hell she wants to without putting a lot of thought into it. Seems to have worked out well so far.

JMForte

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Man, who would possibly think that going around at one health in a dangerous zone would not work out?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I want more male collabs. I want more Rezuul and uwu_to_owo and JMeZZ. Maybe even Kirbopher after he finishes helping Kirsche with incest. I want total unicorn death because their weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth would amuse me to no end. Further still I want more Metokur and Ghost references for politisperg tears. No Camelot, though. He can die in a bisexual fire.

Or, you know, she can keep doing whatever the hell she wants to without putting a lot of thought into it. Seems to have worked out well so far.
JmeZZ and uwu_to_owo maybe but I would rather deal with unicorns than any one else on that list they're boring as shit
Edit: seriously though if you are in a Collab with THE PIPKIN PIPPA and I start thinking huh I could be doing laundry right now you need to find a different line of work

Negzana

You know, if Pippa wasn't jaded white trash who has health habits that are beyond repulsive, I could see why people waifu her.

Okay maybe not

JMForte

Total Unicorn Death would include Pippa as she herself is a unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom