"how do u take toes pics"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
For a woman obsessed with MMORPG's and shit of the like her absolute hatred of having to spend even 5 minutes grinding out an easy resource to do shit 100 times easier and insisting on doing it about as badly as possible is oddly mismatched
I don't think she was actually good at them though like most of what I hear her gush about mmos is minigames, home decoration and skins

Negzana

For a woman obsessed with MMORPG's and shit of the like her absolute hatred of having to spend even 5 minutes grinding out an easy resource to do shit 100 times easier and insisting on doing it about as badly as possible is oddly mismatched
Wish there were more women who understood the fun of grinding for higher levels or equipment in videogames. Why can't all women spent 10 hours a day on a JRPG to get up more levels?

kingcaid

I think streamer brain and the drive to always be entertaining has fried her ability to do common sense things in vidya.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I don't think she was actually good at them though like most of what I hear her gush about mmos is minigames, home decoration and skins

She really is a woman.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I cannot fathom why she didn't just teleport back to base and come back to base hunt during the day...

Security

Sven

"THIS GAME" screams the Pippa as she dies due to her own stupid decisions yet again

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

SomeRando

Damn she died so hard in game her ISP told her to fuck off

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

formerly pipkin (Parody)

:smugpipi: New alarm sound just dropped.

Sven

Let's grab this material I labored over getting and take it into the wilds where nothing can go wrong yet again

And she never dumped her shit so full inventory yet again

Security

I'm sure the vtuber being someone who had beef with your friend Lumi is not a factor whatsoever, Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
u heard her shed be a great parent

I'm sure the vtuber being someone who had beef with your friend Lumi is not a factor whatsoever, Pippa.

i missed it whats this about?

lvl8

Was Lumi also blocked?
u heard her shed be a great parent

i missed it whats this about?
She was told to do sponsored stream for operagx and some other shit and she said she heard from the grapevine that operagx jewba really fucking hate her.

famous artist pipkun

big giant room 3 fire things.

Was Lumi also blocked?

She was told to do sponsored stream for operagx and some other shit and she said she heard from the grapevine that operagx jewba really fucking hate her.
death to phase enemies

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Can we appreciate that she has spent Idk like 2-3 hours last stream and 2 hours this stream to build a base in the mountains and there is less than no fucking point

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
NOT ENOUGH CAMPFIRES!

famous artist pipkun

i want her to tp back to rhe egg house to see it burned down

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Those big dumb guys on Everest wouldn'tve died if they just surrounded themselves with five campfires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom