"Uh huh, oh yeah, this is all my fault, right, gaslighting is the victim's fault, okay, gotchoo!"Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Last edited:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I totally didn't pass out during stream but I also see she may hop into Kirsches stream later when the game launches...yea, I may just go back to bed before 3 am

Bendo Verkari

Let me see that Third Impact
Yeah, I love Pippa, but I'm not going to ruin my sleep schedule.

diethylether

bird molecule
I think she wants that lovey dove parasocial audience but also doesn't want the downsides that come with it and wants an audience that wont get mad at male interactions or whatever. Sadly that's never going to happen and I don't really feel bad when it sometimes bites her in the ass with that part of the audience getting annoyed whenever males interact with her.
a woman wants to be showered in attention but have none of the downsides? color me surprised

Null said something that really resonated with me on Mad at the Internet. He said that guys will look at women who are not very desirable because they're easily attainable in their eyes. I think he said something along the lines of, "Oh, there's a gross woman who can't clean and is disgusting. I must be able to fuck that at least."
I'll never understand this mindset. If I was down that bad, I'd just go to a prostitute. Why would I waste my time courting an ugly bitch if my only goal was to have sex? There has to be something else to make up for it.

For a woman obsessed with MMORPG's and shit of the like her absolute hatred of having to spend even 5 minutes grinding out an easy resource to do shit 100 times easier and insisting on doing it about as badly as possible is oddly mismatched
ngl the more I watch pippa play this game the worse it gets. I get really autistic when people play games wrong inefficiently and she's one of the worse cases I know.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
ngl the more I watch Pippa play this game the worse it gets. I get really autistic when people play games wrong inefficiently and she's one of the worse cases I know.
How are you still alive?

diethylether

bird molecule
How are you still alive?
not being able to watch them live might have saved me this time around. The first stream was very nice but when I looked through the vod of today, I had to turn it off because I was screaming internally constantly

roktofferson

not being able to watch them live might have saved me this time around. The first stream was very nice but when I looked through the vod of today, I had to turn it off because I was screaming internally constantly
if it gets to be too much, Canada's got a great free treatment tailor maid for autists like you.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

She pushed the OSRS stream back till next week. Expecting her to hop on with Kirsche around that time instead.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Just a heads-up; I'm not actively archiving Pippa anymore.
I'm just a filthy casual VOD watcher these days, so I'm not live posting anymore.
No real reason.
Just lazy.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I'm just a filthy casual VOD watcher these days, so I'm not live posting anymore.
No real reason.
Just lazy.
Hopefully other people are doing it besides archivefag. He can't be fully trusted.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Hopefully other people are doing it besides archivefag. He can't be fully trusted.

Really need to get my shit setup to archive.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's a bad idea to have a single point of failure for anything. I don't think his trustworthiness really comes into play here. That said I don't share the forum's general contempt for AB, LEC, et al.

Really need to get my shit setup to archive.
We have https://thevirtualasylum.com/threads/archiving-and-you.83/ that was helpful for getting me started. The biggest issue I've encountered is that my secondary PC is loud as hell, so a lot of times if I'm going to bed I'll just make a laptop do it in another room.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
No real reason.
Just lazy.
Guess i'll keep mine running a bit longer then, even though I'm mostly degraded to a pippa clipwatcher these days.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

DogBone

Good thing I don't archive twitch

:gunpeko:
Pippa is an innovator. She somehow found even worse stream poison than Genshin.

I have to give a hand to the Chinese for making such incredible advancements in torture. They've come along way from having water drip on people's faces.

diethylether

bird molecule
I wonder if she's just gonna shit on the caster again :smugpipi: I swear if it's Slacks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom