"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Literally all Proctor asked you to do was to stop meatposting, and you respond in turn with theatrics and quite literally begging for a ban. Why are you like this?
The fault, my dear thhrang, is not in the stars, but in ourselves, that we are afflicted with the autism.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I don't want Reticule to be banned. The last time we took drastic measures against his people was in the early '40s, and they still pitybait off it to this day.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The fault, my dear thhrang, is not in the stars, but in ourselves, that we are afflicted with the autism.

Autism doesn't make people do 99% of the dum internet shit people blame on autism :smugpipi:
Literally all Proctor asked you to do was to stop meatposting, and you respond in turn with theatrics and quite literally begging for a ban. Why are you like this?
You should word filter meat into IRL and give him 3 strikes, if he circumvents this to keep meat posting 3 times shoot him into the sun.
Or you know, we can just scroll over his posts as usual.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Autism doesn't make people do 99% of the dum internet shit people blame on autism :smugpipi:
Good gentlemen of the court, I'd wish to enter this as evidence for our unfortunate soul on trial known as @Titanosaurus.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Good gentlemen of the court, I'd wish to enter this as evidence for our unfortunate soul on trial known as @Titanosaurus.

What crime are you arraigning me for? Remaining silent? Tattle tale'n? Shitty thumbnails? :annoyedpippa:

diethylether

bird molecule
This would be funny if the last sentence wasn't there.
you should post the art piece that comes with it, it's pretty good (the embed cuts off the lower part)

real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

how soon do you make pippa burgers after you see the pic?
I might say wew lad once and then go back to the regular routine, I'm attracted to her because of her dumbass personality and humor. Sure, I'm very curious to see what she looks like, but her being hot or not would be secondary really. Just wanna know the face behind the avatar (and not as a child).

Same goes for other vtubers I'm curious about. I guess it's nice if they're cute, like panko for example.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tbh, I don't see the point. I'd go "oh no shes hot" and then move on. Reticule waxes and wanes about meat and fixing and its not like I am ever gonna meat any of these people. Hell I've gone out of my way to ditch meet and greets just to have a semblance of me putting in effort as a fan. Going any steps further? Fughitabouttit

Besides what's their to fix? You either like them how they are or face the very real possibility that it's all an act. That the person you are talking about "fixing" doesn't really exist. I mean hell if Rie can put on a facade as a streamer who's to say Pippa can't, who mind you has much more experience and hours as one.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Reticule waxes and wanes about meat and fixing and its not like I am ever gonna meat any of these people.
pankospellingtips.png

RedRage

real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

how soon do you make pippa burgers after you see the pic?
Not here, simple.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1705228580306.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Short

God Damn the Sun

Stunned But Dumb

Dude will never live this down. Imagine destroying everything you built up for some softcore cartoon poon smooch

Edit: Looking at this SO87, they did a song with Lumi too

Also Miori and Lululu Rina

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
the very real possibility that it's all an act. That the person you are talking about "fixing" doesn't really exist. I mean hell if Rie can put on a facade as a streamer who's to say Pippa can't, who mind you has much more experience and hours as one.
To be fair, occam's razor applies here. It's extremely safe to assume that what you see with Pippa is pretty much what you get, except that when she's streaming she obviously plays up certain things and is more energetic than in the real world, like she herself has said numerous times before. If every single thing about her is a facade it would be one of the biggest individual psyops I've ever seen, and I have no reason to doubt her because her entire Internet footprint backs it up.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
To be fair, occam's razor applies here. It's extremely safe to assume that what you see with Pippa is pretty much what you get, except that when she's streaming she obviously plays up certain things and is more energetic than in the real world, like she herself has said numerous times before. If every single thing about her is a facade it would be one of the biggest individual psyops I've ever seen, and I have no reason to doubt her because her entire Internet footprint backs it up.

A friend of mine compared vtubers to professional wrestlers, in that their stage persona is basically themselves just turned up to 11. This seems to hold true, especially since nearly every vtuber starts out trying to play a character, realize how fucking hard that is, and in a month settles into just being themselves, but played up.

Only a few, like Pekora or Fuwamoco or Salome, have been able to keep it up, and they're exceptional at what they do for a reason.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Pippa really needs to stop with these guerilla streams.

JMForte

The youtube waiting room was posted earlier, but this has 15 seconds of the song, I don't really like this guys music or this style so it's whatever.
Sleepy Pippa has her heart broken, just like Sleepy Joe, when the ice cream machine breaks. Pippa the Ripper is unironically better.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
The youtube waiting room was posted earlier, but this has 15 seconds of the song, I don't really like this guys music or this style so it's whatever.
Sleepy Pippa has her heart broken, just like Sleepy Joe, when the ice cream machine breaks. Pippa the Ripper is unironically better.

PTR will always have soul but wow her singing has improved so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom