"You fuckers are like straight out of a horror movie. Why did we ever let you out of your countries? I think we should just build a wall around these fuckin' - like the Irish, the Welsh, all those people. Just build a wall around them, keep them - around Catalonia, wherever that region is - Let them slowly like incest-breed until they die out, then we won't have to deal with any of this shit, alright?"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just hope that, when the day comes, Reticule will give us a song like Henri did.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so that's pippa 2nd original song?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Reticule dreams of meat, and so his endgame is to be turned into meat via meatgrinder.
My dear creature, you seem to mistake me with the Pig Hitler from the hit series King of the Hill. I do commend you in your taste of media.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

diethylether

bird molecule
so that's pippa 2nd original song?
I'm actually not sure if it counts as original song, it's premiering on the writers youtube channel so maybe it's more like a collaboration. The songs Lumi sang for him aren't listed under her Spotify either, so they probably just provide vocals to him.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I for one think you guys are being too harsh on our domesticated autist. And by too harsh I mean "clearly he thrives off the attention and the more you whine about him the more he enjoys it" harsh.

Last edited:

Atlas

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I still consider Pippa to be a bit off-topic in regards to Pippa, but she's having afternoon tea and nearly anything beats looping about meatposting yet again.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
i love pippa shes a nice ball of positivity
talking about the brit one btw

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa (Pink) is about to win so much that it won't be funny, woe be upon the individual that informs her first, that they become deaf from her rabbit screeching:

famous artist pipkun

I still consider Pippa to be a bit off-topic in regards to Pippa, but she's having afternoon tea and nearly anything beats looping about meatposting yet again.

this is a Pippa thread, chinkpa counts as much as pipippa

formerly pipkin (Parody)

fixed
GK8Nc.png
:smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

kingcaid

Rrat the friend that scammed her out of thousands was Auto Pay because Pippa thought you could befriend a program.

famous artist pipkun

Rrat the friend that scammed her out of thousands was Auto Pay because Pippa thought you could befriend a program.

its a foriegn company using foreign debt collectors. does that even work?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Cross-posting from the Kirsche thread for the Pippatriots that don't normally watch Kirsche, she just said that the Pippa collab is still on the cards, but Pippa's feeling sick so she might join in with her on Palworld later today

famous artist pipkun

Maybe pippa moved to avoid debt collectors. it happened so quick.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
still no response from Pippa for Kirsche on this palworld collab so she's probably still conked out

Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom