"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Gentime.png
Should have slapped the sticker over the touhou one, like something you find and a pawnshop with 5 different pricetags.

Sven

I have to say, Saya has done a good job keeping Pippa's audience. The moment Pippa raided, Saya spent a solid five minutes reacting to Pippa's stream and content and engaging everyone on that before transitioning back to her old content. Good job, Saya.
Some help also that Pippa usually streams for 2 hours longer so unlike her normal raid time a chunk of her audience isn't being sheered off due to the time.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eat em and breed em

I need help

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things

This is art.

EDIT:
1705207125193.png
A response to Reticule... * ahem, ahem *....

My good sir, thine 'art a muse for the piece so carefully crafted. Now be a good sport & accept the role fate has deemed thee to play, by thine own hand no less.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

how soon do you make pippa burgers after you see the pic?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

I believe Tenma, Pippa is probably very cute. I have no doubts concerning this. I'm not meat posting because I think Pippa is ugly, I'm not meat posting because I took my antipsychotics today, and I call on @Reticule to do likewise.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

She's my surrogate little sister you freak.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I believe Tenma, Pippa is probably very cute. I have no doubts concerning this. I'm not meat posting because I think Pippa is ugly, I'm not meat posting because I took my antipsychotics today, and I call on @Reticule to do likewise.
My good sir, there is no shame in appreciating beauty.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

Saturnus

haha it's unou
We're never gonna have 2hu time again are we? :pippasadl:
I think Pippa unironically got filtered by the fangame. Quite sad tbh, I was waiting for her to get filtered by ESOD forcing her to git gud and play on hard mode to actually complete the game.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I don't @Reticule post for Shiina, why would I do it for Pippa? :smugpipi: It's fun to be a Gachikoi when it's fun, but I don't see any satisfaction in declaring and expounding on the attractiveness of the Vtuber operator. I already fully accept Pippa and support Pippa so her becoming or being revealed to be hot wouldn't change anything.
E Also like I've said before I don't care for the :icanfixher: stuff because a person cannot be fixed by another person or a relationship. It's trivializing a person's need for emotional growth and stability that they have to make for themselves.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

I don't @Reticule post for Shiina, why would I do it for Pippa? :smugpipi: It's fun to be a Gachikoi when it's fun, but I don't see any satisfaction in declaring and expounding on the attractiveness of the Vtuber operator. I already fully accept Pippa and support Pippa so her becoming or being revealed to be hot wouldn't change anything.

i never considered this approach to vtubing since i think their RL attractiveness adds value to their streams. But i am quite the womanizer and sexist.

I just remembered Airi said she'd punch a man if they slapped her ass in the Lia x Uruka X Airi off collab. and the whole time i'm looking at their RL photos. fun times man.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Personally I'm capable of finding women attractive without recreating their likeness in meat, so I can't say I have an answer for you.

famous artist pipkun

She's my surrogate little sister you freak.
you see the picture of this 20 whatever year old lady that radiates joy like a hug from Amma and you stick to your guns for the "Little sister experience"?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
you see the picture of this 20 whatever year old lady that radiates joy like a hug from Amma and you stick to your guns for the "Little sister experience"?
I've been hugged by Amma, it was aright :whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
E Also like I've said before I don't care for the :icanfixher: stuff because a person cannot be fixed by another person or a relationship. It's trivializing a person's need for emotional growth and stability that they have to make for themselves.
My dear fellow, the fixing is not something imposed on another but rather the aim to inspire and uplift them into wishing to better themselves. Truly you do not comprehend the finer points of masculinity and I am sorry for you that roaches such as the late Gonzo have colored your view of manhood simply because you were raised by a single mother in a council estate.

Personally I'm capable of finding women attractive without recreating their likeness in meat, so I can't say I have an answer for you.
If I may ask, are you of the homosexual variety chap? I only say such as your statements make it clear not only are you of lacking upbringing but you are of sin as well.

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Really, nearly every vtuber has this "little sister" or 'little niece" or "little sister's friend" energy to me and it just feels really weird to look at any of them sexually.

Some exceptions out there, but generally, I'd feel like a creep looking at them with that eye.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't know when you guys lobotomized Reticule but I like that the Man of Meat cannot handle the answers to the question and is fighting back from the inside.

I don't feel comfortable going homina homina homina over streamers to a forum, even if they are stupidly hot. If I found out someone I liked was exactly my type I'd probably do nothing more than go "Nice," and continue watching her streams.

Any form of relationship/fixing/etc. with these people is a pipe dream or form of mental illness and you probably need a reality check of some sort otherwise.

Edit: Also like Security mentioned and for Pippa specifically, she pushes those LSE buttons pretty hard. Sometimes reminds me of gaming with my little sister as a kid or when we first discovered video streaming sites like youtube and metacafe. Good times. No, the Andy and Leyley streams didn't happen. That was non-canon to the Pippa-verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom