"I will step on everyone!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

how soon do you make pippa burgers after you see the pic?
I would uproot my life and move across state lines in the hopes that I would casually cross her IRL and we'd immediately fall in love.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I've been hugged by Amma, it was aright :whatastory:
did it smelly like curry? i always thought the event would like smell an indian apartment

I don't know when you guys lobotomized Reticule but I like that the Man of Meat cannot handle the answers to the question and is fighting back from the inside.

I don't feel comfortable going homina homina homina over streamers to a forum, even if they are stupidly hot. If I found out someone I liked was exactly my type I'd probably do nothing more than go "Nice," and continue watching her streams.

Any form of relationship/fixing/etc. with these people is a pipe dream or form of mental illness and you probably need a reality check of some sort otherwise.
a stoic enters the fray. yeah guess it could come off creepy.

Stunned But Dumb

I would uproot my life and move across state lines in the hopes that I would casually cross her IRL and we'd immediately fall in love.
Your pfp is your reaction when you follow her home and she whips out her pippenis remington shotty

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
did it smelly like curry? i always thought the event would like smell an indian apartment
No, mild sandal wood, it was outdoors so there was grassy and wild flower smells mixed in.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If I may ask, are you of the homosexual variety chap? I only say such as your statements make it clear not only are you of lacking upbringing but you are of sin as well.
The fact you see the absolute bare-minimum level of self-restraint (as in, not doing creepy serial-killer shit) as a gay flag speaks fucking volumes.

Really, nearly every vtuber has this "little sister" or 'little niece" or "little sister's friend" energy to me and it just feels really weird to look at any of them sexually.

Some exceptions out there, but generally, I'd feel like a creep looking at them with that eye.
I can't say I agree entirely because some of these women are absolutely gorgeous and I have the same weaknesses as any other man, but the rabbit ain't my type. I just think it'd be fun to hang out and shoot the shit with her, if she's able to break through the anxiety for that.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
real question, real answers only: let's say pippa ugly duckling'd her way into being the hottest phase girl, how quickly would you reticulepost? and i do mean, by your personal standards, hottest. even her picture radiates this stunning, warm joy that fills with happiness and pma. you click that spoiler button and a tear of contentness rolls down your cheeks

how soon do you make pippa burgers after you see the pic?

I'm going to need a few more good blows to the head to even come close to that mentally ill.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The fact you see the absolute bare-minimum level of self-restraint (as in, not doing creepy serial-killer shit) as a gay flag speaks fucking volumes.
My good sir, it's ok if you're gay. This is the modern age, we accept those like yourself, @Trap Supremacy, and @The Proctor .

"See You Later Space Cowboy."

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

Hey real talk Jewish man, I don't want to actually see you enter the Penis Explosion Chamber. Please stop walking around here with your dick out, teasing the poor chamber or I might have to start victim blaming.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

It has already been established that she has some degree of self-hate, it's time for you to accept the truth.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

You guys would be shocked to see how many Uncle Ruckes type gays there are. Like the first gay dude I ever met told me how much he hates LGBT and he just wants to find a dude to leave the city with. Funnily enough, the second gay dude showed me exactly why the first felt that way.

Why did I tell you guys this? I don't know, maybe I'm insinuating something about someone in some part of this thread, crazy thought yeah?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Let's be honest my good creature, wouldn't it be a wonderous bang to go out on with page 5,000? The myth within the original?
Remember when Nolan Crush wanted to be banned after some Hololive debuts and the entire site instead chose to cockblock him and ban him immediately before they started?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Remember when Nolan Crush wanted to be banned after some Hololive debuts and the entire site instead chose to cockblock him and ban him immediately before they started?
Perhaps my dear creature, but we're too far gone in the process now, aren't we?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are we talking about hugging Indians in here, wat

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Perhaps my dear creature, but we're too far gone in the process now, aren't we?
Literally all Proctor asked you to do was to stop meatposting, and you respond in turn with theatrics and quite literally begging for a ban. Why are you like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom