"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Executing a cross-country move is far easier if you have a landing pad (for example, her parents' house) while you arrange everything else, because moving companies and paperwork signing and move-in dates rarely ever line up.

diethylether

bird molecule
Glad Pippa's oshi is still kicking and selling hats.

Yes, I bought one.
where does one acquire the 4/5 hat because I don't wanna get scammed by chinks, the two links I found on his profiles are dead

Bronze

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

diethylether

bird molecule

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I thought it was an overnight stay at a motel or something tbh

Also, the absurdity of this backwater internet cabal of ours offering many-layered Talmudic interpretation and debate on the tweets of some internet rabbit is pretty amusing to me and if I were more skilled and cared about art I would draw a satire a la pipkun

Bronze

Her brother is telling us the truth she denies :smugpipi: Its a joke nothing more...
OR IS IT? :pikayabai:
Here's him liking her

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
his store there is dead :fishmandispair:I don't want a chink ripoff
He's supposed to stream Saturday no? He'll likely pop it open for a while around the time he goes live I imagine.

DogBone

I never thought I would say this, but I'm watching another streamer. Iori is wearing gloves, but I don't think Dizzy is. Now, can we get an expert here to do a fat hands check?

Topo Chico

I never thought I would say this, but I'm watching another streamer. Iori is wearing gloves, but I don't think Dizzy is. Now, can we get an expert here to do a fat hands check?

Hand check: she's normal to skinny. Very poggers

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This is extremely obvious but I'll say it anyway, she's had several rants about living with her parents before and how she not only does not want to do that again, but also how she has very strong feelings about people living with their parents and such if I recall correctly, so I'd obviously imagine that if it's the case then it would be a temporary arrangement for a couple months max.
she bought their house and theyre living with her. what a twist!
if I were more skilled and cared about art I would draw a satire a la pipkun
its lines on paper, knock yourself out

you've seen dizzy you dont need a fat check.

DogBone

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
We know what Dizzy looks like IRL though. She's skinny as hell.:botanshrug:

lvl8

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i wonder sometimes if people just pretend they haven't seen the dox in case the girls bother to read. in dizzys case, who really saw her overexposed insta pick, but with pippa, its constant

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
>Click on a Pippa clip
>Check Comments
>Regret
As usual, this nigga is being retarded

Other replies are people clowning on him, none of which seem to know what he's talking about lmao
link to the clip

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
i wonder sometimes if people just pretend they haven't seen the dox in case the girls bother to read. in dizzys case, who really saw her overexposed insta pick, but with pippa, its constant
To be fair to feeders and chubby chasers, we haven't seen anything super recent and weight can come and go easily. The dream of the fat Dizzy or Ember isn't really dead.

DogBone

Legit I don't know anything about Pippa's dox except for the pics of the one really unfortunate-looking girl that Null showed on MATI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom