"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>Not "Pipdora's box"
:annoyedpippa:
That implies Pippa opened the box and unleashed the autism and schizo, rather she built a wall to keep it from society and if she falls so does that wall and then the world with it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
I wonder if Rie likes Jim?
Rie's too much of a zoomer to know about Jim, Metokur, SA, older 4chan and the like aka when the internet was actually fun.

e. Now that I think about it, she'd probably assume Gamergate is somehow Nixon-related taking the Aussie debuff into account.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie's too much of a zoomer to know about Jim, Metokur, SA, older 4chan and the like aka when the internet was actually fun.
That might change her mind if twenty or so harines tell her about him.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa was a lightning rod for Internet schizos. Without her to concentrate the autism, randoms are getting struck by stray arcs of the stuff.
It is true. They have nowhere else to go, now. I feel a deep sympathy for the lost. The Meat Pippa is like a guiding light, calling out to us, to follow her and know salvation. She has taught me so much, just by existing as she does.
Yes, I am aware, it's called the Lodestone of Pippa. Her existence keeps the schizos contained and if unleashed they will flood the world and create chaos, therefore a Pippa must always sit upon the throne or humanity is doomed.
It's uncanny...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

e. Now that I think about it, she'd probably assume Gamergate is somehow Nixon-related taking the Aussie debuff into account.
"rieeee jim is streaming! its a xmas miracle!"

"who's jim?"

"pippa's oshi"

*angry rie noises*

ries cutest when she's pissed

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
ries cutest when she's pissed
hypnorie.gif

(angry Aussie noises)

formerly pipkin (Parody)

quote-when-the-president-one-of-the-most-radical-things-you-can-do-is-to-actually-believe-women-when.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Going through the Pokemon DLC, it takes place in the future of BW, since at least one of the characters is the daughter of one of the Unova Gym Leaders

it's only a matter of time, but realistically, Colress probably isn't in the DLC

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
doesn't exclude the possibility though, I'm borderline zoomer and I did watch Jim for a time
I mean, I suppose you're right to an extent, but this is the same girl who thought "live action Hetalia" meant anything besides WW2.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RedRage

Anime Fan

RedRage

Wait, I think we all figured she was getting her own place near them right? What are the odds she's moving back in with them instead?

Anime Fan

Wait, I think we all figured she was getting her own place near them right? What are the odds she's moving back in with them instead?
I kind of figured it was always a possibility. With how rushed the decision seemed to be it did kind of seem like a stretch that she would’ve had a place of her own lined up out west. Especially since she probably didn’t have a chance to actually go and look at potential places to rent before moving.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is extremely obvious but I'll say it anyway, she's had several rants about living with her parents before and how she not only does not want to do that again, but also how she has very strong feelings about people living with their parents and such if I recall correctly, so I'd obviously imagine that if it's the case then it would be a temporary arrangement for a couple months max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom