"I just remembered a time I got into a multi paragraph long argument with a 30 year old man in a YouTube comment section when I was 9 because I said humans came from dinosaurs and he told me I was everything wrong with society"Mozumi Pichi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is Pippa going to ship all of her firearms or take them with on this road trip?
Because there are a number of states that require having licenses and shit for even a disassembled handgun in a locked box.
I really hope she planned the route.

Topo Chico

Because there are a number of states that require having licenses and shit for even a disassembled handgun in a locked box.
Seems a lot of her shit is boomer fudd tier guns. No high cap mags or "assault weapons." The Firearm Owners Protection Act should help as she's passing through, but doesn't protect hotel/overnight stays as I understand it. For her to get diddled by the law, majorly, would require her vehicle to get searched, which would require reasonable articulable suspicion. Very unlikely concern imo.

Google maps showing me a route from SC to Oregon shows three main ways to get there and they only have one route passing through Illinois, which has the worst gun laws of any of the states she's likely to pass through on her way there, but they do have Peaceable journey laws on the books. Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia are all better state gun law wise and should pose little to no risk of fucking over Pips. Hell, you gotta remember 27 states have permitless concealed carry now.

*this is all assuming a direct route
To check your state, or surrounding states, here's a good couple links.
*edit again, didn't even touch on it as it's so unlikely, but if Pippa does have a CCW in SC, 25 states recognize that as a valid form of CCW in their state. For her trip only CO, IL, and OR don't recognize it as a valid CCW.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I see the Faraday cage is providing great content behind their locked doors

:urtearingmeapart:

:zaionwhatsgoingon: ??? .png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DogBone

:zaionwhatsgoingon: ??? View attachment 59739Alf, a character from the 80's TV sitcom of the same name, is an alien that
The character shown is Alf, from the 80's sitcom of the same name. He is an alien that is known for eating cats. Pussy is a potential slang term for a cat. Alf literally eats cats, hence "eating pussy." The joke is that Alf would not be eating a cat but would be figuratively "eating pussy," which is slang for providing oral sex to females.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

The character shown is Alf, from the 80's sitcom of the same name. He is an alien that is known for eating cats. Pussy is a potential slang term for a cat. Alf literally eats cats, hence "eating pussy." The joke is that Alf would not be eating a cat but would be figuratively "eating pussy," which is slang for providing oral sex to females.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"Goodest of good girls" is buying a less shitty computer now? This is where we're at?
In fairness, her standard for a laptop was higher than "it's pink and I can put stickers on it", so that does technically make her more capable than a lot of other women.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
She had to witness her boss shill her goyslop and she stood firm and said no. Pippa is truly a paragon of womeninity.
You mean league?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
how fucking OLD do you have to be to fucking reference Alf LOL?
At least mid 30s.
Imagine being that old and watching vtubers, how embarrassing for us.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
At least mid 30s.
Imagine being that old and watching vtubers, how embarrassing for us.
at least pippa pretends to be older, lia and shiina just go "er what"

Atlas

This is why I largely stay away from Urufugang, they're a very weird coomery bunch but lack the edge of Pippa's fanbase. But then again I bet if Pippa did a similar stream people would come out in boatloads posting themselves in skirts. This community as a whole has a bunch of fags.
Just wait until the pippa thigh highs come out.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Anime Fan

kingcaid

I still can't believe Fishman gave that the okay :depressedtako:
The fact that you didnt instantly realize they would sell like hotcakes proves how little understanding you have for the degeneracy of the community. :smugpipi:

Cant wait for reticule to dress a meat pippa up in them.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Guess her parents are helping her move.

family road trip!

The fact that you didnt instantly realize they would sell like hotcakes proves how little understanding you have for the degeneracy of the community.
:smugpipi:

Cant wait for reticule to dress a meat pippa up in them.

someone has to have a thousand dollar sex doll to dress them up in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom