"If your future girlfriend is going to swallow two burgers in front of you, never tell her that she's eating too much, pet her on the head, tell her you love her and offer her fries"Auri Lunami

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
what do you need more memory for? isn't that what the pagefile is for?
Pagefile is (has been) as fast as the HDD could be, so it was extremely slow, nowadays I'm not sure anymore but I still wouldn't trust the pagefile for anything.

e: Also i'm not doing anything besides watching two livestreams, modern software engineering
dkpea2.png

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
16gb isnt enough to stream? use a png on the road.

wait shes on the road right now?

Towle

lmoa.png
Lmao Pippa, I got a better config Legion for same price.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Last edited:

Anime Fan

Well at least the laptop will be good enough to run osrs :smugpipi:.

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm Canadian; please explain the political, demographic, and geographic data pertaining to this opinion so I can relate and haha react
My knowledge is limited, but I heard the folks in Omaha can be pretty insufferable. Also, that state is pretty empty; thought that could be my lack of knowledge in that state's geography.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Well at least the laptop will be good enough to run osrs :smugpipi:.
With OBS and vtube studio ? We might go back to the good ol "McDonald's mic" era

also, nice pfp.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Damn I honestly expected her to get another Alienware :smugpipi:
Pips for once I agree with the fish though, more memory will be needed for obs+games+your thousand open tabs

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I use an ASUS RoG, although mine has the keyboard/touchpad along the side closest to the user so you don't need to put your wrists above the hot sections. I wouldn't rely on using the internal battery to run it, though, it's a power hog.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My knowledge is limited, but I heard the folks in Omaha can be pretty insufferable. Also, that state is pretty empty; thought that could be my lack of knowledge in that state's geography.
Omaha is where all 12 of the states black people reside :smugina:

But yeah once you get past Chicago, you have Western Illinois that is flat and has literally nothing. Then you hit the quad and return to civilization in Southern Iowa/Northern Missouri (which is also less flat oddly enough). But once you get past Omaha it is literally nothing through the rest of Nebraska and Kansas, and half of Colorado.

famous artist pipkun

Omaha is where all 12 of the states black people reside :smugina:

But yeah once you get past Chicago, you have Western Illinois that is flat and has literally nothing. Then you hit the quad and return to civilization in Southern Iowa/Northern Missouri (which is also less flat oddly enough). But once you get past Omaha it is literally nothing through the rest of Nebraska and Kansas, and half of Colorado.
would she go north to chicago? when she can cit through the cornfields of central IL?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
would she go north to chicago? when she can cit through the cornfields of central IL?
Really the only reason she would cut through Chicago and its suburbs is if she was planning on seeing something. Though tbh I'm not sure if it would be worth it, especially this time of year. I think the path South makes more sense for sight seeing and speed.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I'm assuming she's gonna crowdsource locations and decide based on her interests and already planned commitments so anything is possible.

famous artist pipkun

I'm assuming she's gonna crowdsource locations and decide based on her interests and already planned commitments so anything is possible.
pippa should show off the metal bean

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I see the Faraday cage is providing great content behind their locked doors

:urtearingmeapart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom