"I just don't like Africa"Pippa Pipkin

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They dressed themselves up in skirts, it was pretty obvious that there's a bunch of fags.
This is why I largely stay away from Urufugang, they're a very weird coomery bunch but lack the edge of Pippa's fanbase. But then again I bet if Pippa did a similar stream people would come out in boatloads posting themselves in skirts. This community as a whole has a bunch of fags.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
This is why I largely stay away from Urufugang, they're a very weird coomery bunch but lack the edge of Pippa's fanbase. But then again I bet if Pippa did a similar stream people would come out in boatloads posting themselves in skirts. This community as a whole has a bunch of fags.

For the next 10 minutes, I'm not so sure.

"And uh, just a friendly reminder that if there's anything you want to see of Uruka, you can make it happen. Just a friendly reminder you have the power to make it happen, as long as you have money."

-Fujikura Uruka, 2023

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Just finished the VOD.

Guess the school bus will get some use after all. It's interesting how she was thinking about offing herself less than a year ago and now she somehow got off her ass and started fixing all of the shit that was going on with her. The fact that she is willing to off collab with the West Coast girls is surprising to me. Honestly, I wonder why they don't just have a streamer house.

My only worry is for her safety. Every time I hear about white women and camping it's from some murder/disappearance story like that other Youtuber girl that got killed by her boyfriend.

Her going to Japan is another surprising thing. Honestly, I never expected her to do that ("what if a war breaks out and im not home"). Would be cool if she got to watch Watame's Live at the end of January or possibly go on the trip with Lia (since Lia also expressed that she would go in 2024). The girl would love the ever-living shit out of JP. It would be like a kid in a candy store with all the shit they sell over there.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
My only worry is for her safety. Every time I hear about white women and camping it's from some murder/disappearance story like that other Youtuber girl that got killed by her boyfriend.

I would feel a lot better about this if she was travelling with someone else. A swf travelling through the sticks alone is asking for trouble.

If she could get someone to travel with her they could also help with the filming and free her up her time to edit & stream.

I have to say I'm conflicted about her plan. On one hand her happy enthusiasm was the highlight of my week, but I can't help feeling that her mental state probably hasn't stabilised enough for such a drastic change in lifestyle. It could be just one bad incident from derailing completely & sending her into a spiral.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Man that cheers others getting banned for dubious reasons hates when it happens to himself. You love to see it.

Salado

Man that cheers others getting banned for dubious reasons hates when it happens to himself. You love to see it.

Get fucked, coomerlot :lumitenmakillhim:

e:Loomi send her regards

Last edited:

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Look at this whiny fàggot crying about Elon unbanning AJ and not him as if he wasn't a complete fucking nobody.

Once rackets is put out of his misery, some people might find time to put a bit more pressure on this cocksucker and see if being a dramañigger is all he's good for.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Look at this whiny fàggot crying about Elon unbanning AJ and not him as if he wasn't a complete fucking nobody.

Once rackets is put out of his misery, some people might find time to put a bit more pressure on this cocksucker and see if being a dramañigger is all he's good for.
Camelot is a step below dramaYamanba, he's a dramaYamanba orbiter.

diethylether

bird molecule
I can't say I'm terribly surprised that once she started taking vitamins and getting healthier she suddenly started shaking off her depression and became struck with energy and inspiration...!

Proud of the Pips. Things keep looking up for the funny bunny and I'm excited to see where this ride goes.
She was in high spirits during the stream yeah, but I wonder if that's more becaue she had irl social contact for a week, even if it was her family. I'm quite reclusive myself and usually I like being alone, but I know far too well that it takes a massive toll on my mental health if I don't talk to people in real life at least a few times a week. Wouldn't surprise me if that's what gave her the boost and will dip soon. I hope I'm wrong though.

But it made me very happy to see her in such a good mood. Bless.

Merry Christmas to my favourite ritualposter.

image.png
I swear he doesn't count the weeks correctly and it upsets me more than the ritualpost itself

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Is that really a good thing though? I'm glad she seems to be optimistic about it and I'm glad she's found the energy and being closer to the other girls will be a plus for sure, but I'm pretty firmly in thhrang's camp regarding the family, and I could see it causing issues down the line.
I don't like any of the family either, but interacting with them seems to leave Pippa in a better mental space than not, and that's what's most important.

hylic

Pippa friend Aoi-kun is confirmed :holohag:

It would be cute if he could show pippa around some day.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Pippa friend Aoi-kun is confirmed :holohag:

It would be cute if he could show pippa around some day.

1702221041825.png

Mario Sunshine isn't that old, cmon

RedRage

diethylether

bird molecule

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Pippa.
I miss Pippa.
I miss Pippa.
I miss Pippa.
I MISS PIPPA!

Flaggots gonna flaggot, maybe he shouldn't bragged about getting people banned for that very reason. This is the path Balldo chose for some reason.

RedRage

Good news everyone.

Rabbit on the road.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Good news everyone.

Rabbit on the road.

image.png

image.png

Trip.png

🤔
Assuming she buys from one of the better computer stores this time, and not fucking Best Buy which I assure you she probably did for her tower.

Anime Fan

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She's looking for laptop recommendations on twitter now for those of you that care enough to recommend shit.

Obviously Pips should get an Alienware M18 to go with her Alienware PC :smugpipi:

Actually Pippa if you're reading this by chance the thing I learned looking into gaming laptops is it's best to just avoid them anyway because they're overpriced and will probably fuck up in a few years like 5-6.

That being said if you insist, Lenovo Legion and ASUS Scar are supposedly better than an Alienware and have better cooling etc but still a gaming laptop is a gaming laptop. One can get the legion with I think up to a 4080 and the scar with a 4090, and enough ram and CPU speed to play any game out right now.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Normally I wouldn't post my own art, but last night got me in a really really happy mood and I'm proud of my art so I drew this.

1702235232537.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom