"Conversion therapy IKZ!"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I would much rather her get shot by an anti so I have a finite target for retribution rather than her dying in the Phase Connect Nutty Putty Cave.
I'll take the other option, The only way to calm the amount of rage I'd have at her passing would be to torch the entire state that was the cause of it. :smugpipi:

JMForte

Everyone I have ever known that has moved to the west coast has been worse off for it, which is why it makes me a little nervous.
She did say she wants to move back to the south, but who knows, a lot of things can go wrong on the west coast and she could end up stuck there, but hey, at least she will be near her family, they seem like a good bunch, never heard anything bad about them, no sir. She wont move back to the south, she might think she will but her family wants her close and she's a pushover, they will convince her to stay on the west coast.

Anime Fan

She did say she wants to move back to the south, but who knows, a lot of things can go wrong on the west coast and she could end up stuck there, but hey, at least she will be near her family, they seem like a good bunch, never heard anything bad about them, no sir. She wont move back to the south, she might think she will but her family wants her close and she's a pushover, they will convince her to stay on the west coast.
I think this is definitely a possibility. It is a little strange that just last week she was talking about moving closer to Sleepy when her lease was up, but after her family came to visit all of sudden she decided to move out west instead.

RedRage

The spoiler is the part that scares me, part of me thinks they talked her into it this week, considering she had spent the last month or so talking more and more about wanting to move south, along with the "talking to well adjusted people kinda fucks you up" tweet from the other day.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Catching up on the VoD and imagine if when Pippa harvests the animal meats like she claimed she makes a meatkin Reticule out of the leftover bits. It would be very adorable.

Atlas

I think this is definitely a possibility. It is a little strange that just last week she was talking about moving closer to Sleepy when her lease was up, but after her family came to visit all of sudden she decided to move out west instead.
Yeah, I'm willing to bet money on the fact her family talked to her in to this. I really hope that this doesn't send her mental spiraling down. considering all the shit, we've heard about her family I'm worried that being there will drag her down.

A part of me hopes that this is one of those things she talks about that doesn't happen but she talked like her house was relatively empty already so I imagine her family already has a house lined up for her in the West.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I think it's obvious the reason Pippa is moving to the west coast is just so she can stalk Lumi better.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Catching up on the VoD and imagine if when Pippa harvests the animal meats like she claimed she makes a meatkin Reticule out of the leftover bits. It would be very adorable.

First time I read that I had no idea what the hell you said. Second time I read it I understood, and I really wish I didn't.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
FInished watching the VOD. I'm genuinely really excited for what she has planned.

No joke, I feel more excited for the rabbit than I ever have been in a long time. Leaving her (presumably) stagnant home situation and actually trying to get herself out there and do stuff on her own or together with friends, it fills my heart with joy. And her doing outdoors stuff is really right up my alley. I'd be super down to do a camping trip sponsered by PC someday.

Best of luck Yabbit!

If you leave me with optimistic stickers I will spam your userpages with (SFW) trap art.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hmmmmmmmmm

Why do people want SFW trap art

:pochiidontlikeit:

RedRage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Postal rrat

chinshilla
FInished watching the VOD. I'm genuinely really excited for what she has planned.

No joke, I feel more excited for the rabbit than I ever have been in a long time. Leaving her (presumably) stagnant home situation and actually trying to get herself out there and do stuff on her own or together with friends, it fills my heart with joy. And her doing outdoors stuff is really right up my alley. I'd be super down to do a camping trip sponsered by PC someday.

Best of luck Yabbit!

If you leave me with optimistic stickers I will spam your userpages with (SFW) trap art.
you are definitely an optmist but I'm one too and I think things are going to work oit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
you are definitely an optmist but I'm one too and I think things are going to work oit
Anyone not optimistic about the Pippa is simply wrong, she is a good girl and will make it. Fix coin to the moon!

Sven

"I want to make a stand alone Pippa the Ripper violin cover but do I want to bring the Capipi's here. Some of them are kind of weird"
"we're already here"
"Okay but there are some of you who aren't here, and are even weirder"

Uruka is a lot of fun sometimes (and honestly the Urugang are also some weird fuckers sometimes)

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Uruka is a lot of fun sometimes (and honestly the Urugang are also some weird fuckers sometimes)
urufugang is like us if we're huuuuuge pussies about everything and whined impotently about sharty raids instead of aggresive counter attack. that same level of devotion but raised by web2.0 and being low-t. thats urufugang (and a lot of the fan bases)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Merry Christmas to my favourite ritualposter.

image.png

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
urufugang is like us if we're huuuuuge pussies about everything and whined impotently about sharty raids instead of aggresive counter attack. that same level of devotion but raised by web2.0 and being low-t. thats urufugang (and a lot of the fan bases)
They dressed themselves up in skirts, it was pretty obvious that there's a bunch of fags.

Bronze

Haven't seen the vod yet, but it is very interesting that people take this either very positively or very negatively. Her doing something she wasn't planning do concern me tho. Hope it works out really well for her

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Anyone not optimistic about the Pippa is simply wrong, she is a good girl and will make it. Fix coin to the moon!
Had to do a double take... thought I was reading a ReticuleAI response for a second...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom