"Are moths the goth version of butterflies?"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

At least she'll have plenty of time not being doxxmaxxed when she's living in a van down by the river!
At least it's not a metal shack in the middle of the desert.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I thought 'metal shack in the middle of the desert' was a Wayne Lambright reference.
It is, this video is for the van down by the river context.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Forget the laptop, my real concern is starnet for streaming. It's fine for at home shit, but consistent upload on it is a bitch from what I've heard.
It wouldn't be the first time Pippa has decided to do something with no research.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I can't say I'm terribly surprised that once she started taking vitamins and getting healthier she suddenly started shaking off her depression and became struck with energy and inspiration...!

Proud of the Pips. Things keep looking up for the funny bunny and I'm excited to see where this ride goes.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I can't say I'm terribly surprised that once she started taking vitamins and getting healthier she suddenly started shaking off her depression and became struck with energy and inspiration...!

Proud of the Pips. Things keep looking up for the funny bunny and I'm excited to see where this ride goes.
She was just talking about killing herself less than 3 weeks ago by the way.

kingcaid

It's the incline on the pippacoaster experience its ogey.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The "suicide at 27" is a constant talking point for her. Just because she brings it up again doesn't negate the very obvious progress she's made.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Why is your pfp Mr. Wong?

DogBone

Pippa is the embodiment of the "We're so back! It's so over. We're so back!!" mentality.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So proud of this rabbit, not (further) wasting her youth and instead going out and touching grass and connecting with her family in the prime of her life. So cool to see her so happy and ambitious. Awesome.

RedRage

connecting with her family
Is that really a good thing though? I'm glad she seems to be optimistic about it and I'm glad she's found the energy and being closer to the other girls will be a plus for sure, but I'm pretty firmly in thhrang's camp regarding the family, and I could see it causing issues down the line.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So proud of this rabbit, not (further) wasting her youth and instead going out and touching grass and connecting with her family in the prime of her life. So cool to see her so happy and ambitious. Awesome.
She truly is a good girl.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is that really a good thing though? I'm glad she seems to be optimistic about it and I'm glad she's found the energy and being closer to the other girls will be a plus for sure, but I'm pretty firmly in thhrang's camp regarding the family, and I could see it causing issues down the line.
Everyone I have ever known that has moved to the west coast has been worse off for it, which is why it makes me a little nervous.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Everyone I have ever known that has moved to the west coast has been worse off for it, which is why it makes me a little nervous.
I'd go with her and keep her safe. :pippasadl:

But what really worries me is she's moving away from her support network of Kirsche and Sleepy.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So she's gonna do exploration videos in abandoned mines in Nevada?
I would much rather her get shot by an anti so I have a finite target for retribution rather than her dying in the Phase Connect Nutty Putty Cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom