"No way man, Dizzy is gross"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

Cali as the end spot wasn't confirmed, at least from what I caught, but west coast for sure. She distinctly said the phrase "I will have to go to Cali" so it sounds more like she plans to hunker down on a state border area and just be able to do stuff with the rest of Phase with only a few hours of drive at worst.
She said "the West coast is not just California" or something to that end. But that left only Oregon and Washington.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
And she said that in response to my chat.

I have no reason to point this out.
I'm just glad I got the jab in at her implying she actually plays video games.

kingcaid

I'm just glad I got the jab in at her implying she actually plays video games.
Her doing this road trip shit is just so she has an excuse not to finish DX. Its another cleverly disguised attack on you.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its another cleverly disguised attack on you.
If this were the case then there'd be more "good pedophilia" tangents.
(THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE AND THIS BETTER NOT BITE ME IN THE ASS LATER.)

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She said "the West coast is not just California" or something to that end. But that left only Oregon and Washington.

Oregon was a very gun-friendly State, shockingly, but recently is under heavy fire from the legislature.

No State on the West Coast is safe.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You keep bringing it up and inevitably getting proved right

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
...how new?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She'll probably mention it in the jong stream later tonight.
smugpippi6.png

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Remember: Airi says most of the girls can out muscle him
Reminder that Uruka is taller than him as well. A manlet supreme who hates camping and failed to raise a single idol...SAD!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Oregon was a very gun-friendly State, shockingly, but recently is under heavy fire from the legislature.

No State on the West Coast is safe.
There are parts of the state where the legislature's grasp is... tenuous.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I pointed it out earlier, but she literally said that 'not every state on the West Coast is Commiefornia'. So I doubt she's moving there, because she literally confirmed she isn't.
Washington is lol-expensive as hell, and then there's the People's Republic of Oregon.
She could just move to Boisie Idaho and be at a few hour drives away from the whole front.

Reminder that Uruka is taller than him as well. A manlet supreme who hates camping and failed to raise a single idol...SAD!

I think Uruka can out-height anyone at PC. But it's unconfirmed. The real question is who would be taller, Ina, Uruka or a redwood sequoia.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
This wouldn't have been possible ten years ago but asians are now considered white so LFG
White just means "not a fucking failure" now. You can use "find and replace" in any text document written after around 2014 and swap white for successful or winner completely seamlessly. A black dude who works and does well has, by definition, become "too white". We're already seeing dot Indians being tacked onto this because some of them got too successful.

Topo Chico

move to Boisie Idaho
Moving to Idaho is what the whole Garand Thumb crew did to still get access to the nice forests and shit, be an okay drive to big cities, but get none of the gay laws (while also avoiding most of the gay people (cali Yamanba still is moving that way sadly))

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
me when all the people who believe that pippa would be a bridge bunny aboard their race war battleship are reminded she's a slightly left-leaning centrist
Pippa's not just some dirtbag left girl, the strawman I've build in my head has reliably informed me she's based and agrees with all my niche opinions.

Shitposts aside, didn't see it live, but I'm pretty happy to hear about Pippa's bloomer arc. She mentioned some concerns about tanking her channel a bit and high effort and more niche content like she's discussing can be a little rough on the metrics sometimes, especially in terms of effort to reward, but hopefully it'll be good for her life regardless. And the core fans will probably remain very dedicated.
There's a lot of exploration in the whole vtuber-in-real-life thing like she's planning, of all groups vshojo has actually done a lot to push things there that she might want to look into (streamer backpacks & vtuber setups, ideas and layouts for content, etc). Like Mouse's irl tourism streams.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I pointed it out earlier, but she literally said that 'not every state on the West Coast is Commiefornia'. So I doubt she's moving there, because she literally confirmed she isn't.
She's moving to Alaska??

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Pippa is too much of a coward to fish the proper way: with dynamite.
If you aren't utilizing the fruits of our species' most potent weapon (human brain), you aren't reminding the rest of the organisms on Earth that man is the deadliest lifeform to exist here to date.

Why yes fish, I can stun and kill many of your kind with a concussive blast/pressure wave generated by a handheld explosive. And I will. Because I can.

:fishfry:

You are literally a Yamanba
We're about to see Chinchilla literally execute a nigga.

Start lobbying to have it banned in California.
I cannot believe 🧹 hates Airi. What a fucking homosexual.

#StopAsianHate

Last edited:

RedRage

>Take a nap
>Pippa starts guerilla stream less than an hour later
Rabbit hate. Just finished the vod, I worry, and I can see it backfiring or sputtering out, but I'm gonna hold out hope that it goes well and she can do this and have fun with it, she deserves it.
oh fuck live fishing. fuck that'll be fun he said, lying to himself.
How can one man be so wrong? Fishing is great, zatsus are great, a fishing zatsu of Pippa getting annoyed at not being able to catch anything will be amazing.
I've just realized that because she said stream times stay the same but will just technically be earlier for her, her jong guerillas will end up fucking going on even LONGER into the night for people in EST because it would be earlier in the day for her.
FUCK.
Why do you think she's moving? If you cant find more hours in the day to jong, go somewhere you can. :smugpipi:
You're a fake fan if you don't have notifications on for literally every single account she has and can drop everything at a moment (or literally five minutes)'s notice to catch a guerrilla, SMH!
My notifications didn't wake me up. :pippasadl:
Thought: Pippa running on high from the visit by her parents. She gets this going and soon her anxiety comes back in force.

Next year is full of streams about this as she's holed up in her home hoping the other phase girls banging at her door think she's just asleep.
My expectations, but I hope I'm wrong.

kingcaid

She's looking for laptop recommendations on twitter now for those of you that care enough to recommend shit.

RedRage

She's looking for laptop recommendations on twitter now for those of you that care enough to recommend shit.

Forget the laptop, my real concern is starnet for streaming. It's fine for at home shit, but consistent upload on it is a bitch from what I've heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom