"3. 'You stinky': It is crucial to maintain professionalism and respect in our workplace interactions. I encourage us to maintain a positive and supportive atmosphere, and take care in our personal hygiene while in the workplace"Himemiya Rie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
image.png

image.png

Trip.png

🤔
Assuming she buys from one of the better computer stores this time, and not fucking Best Buy which I assure you she probably did for her tower.
if she goes through Nebraska on her road trip I will unsubscribe.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

if she goes through Nebraska on her road trip I will unsubscribe.
I'm Canadian; please explain the political, demographic, and geographic data pertaining to this opinion so I can relate and haha react

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

She cropped out a rather important part. Oof. Well, work expense, right?

work-expense.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's nice to see that 2500 before tax can net you one whole terabyte of SSD

diethylether

bird molecule
16 gb RAM on a high end laptop and for that price... what a scam

RedRage

16 gb RAM on a high end laptop and for that price... what a scam
Pretty sure that 4080 is gonna be power-starved too looking at the specs, probably have it underclocked to prevent the laptop from browning out.

famous artist pipkun

Pretty sure that 4080 is gonna be power-starved too looking at the specs, probably have it underclocked to prevent the laptop from browning out.
these days you underclock laptops to stop thermal throttling. you get 7-15% more chooch ironically.

price is inflated from the 240hz display and 4080.

Bronze

diethylether

bird molecule
I guess it'll be enough to stream and play walking simulators or visual novels :smugpipi: might have to buy a goddamn battery pack to support it though

Towle

It's just how prices are right now, you are paying for the 4080, however nerfed it is compared to a "real" 4080. I'd go with at least 32GB of RAM, popped in another nvme if there are two slots.
It's not a real 4080, and nowadays gaming laptops come with huge power bricks. Quick google says it's based on desktop 4070Ti.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Laptop 4080s are more like desktop 4070s anyways. For $2,500 you could buy a desktop with a real 4080. The attached screen is what always makes laptops more expensive.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
As long as she can run her streaming stuff and the types of games she tends to gravitate toward at the same time it should be fine. She doesn't exactly play the latest AAA games on the market normally on stream to begin with.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Towle

>i9
>server memory speeds
>enough to run a browser on modern windows

lmao

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

famous artist pipkun

I guess it'll be enough to stream and play walking simulators or visual novels :smugpipi: might have to buy a goddamn battery pack to support it though

mobile power has gotten better, not to discount the simple DC>AC inverter you hook up to the car battery.

mobile internet is going to be problem, hope she's organized to cut her road trip into a proper video instead of a livestream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom