"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
wait no one really thought about this joke when she made that piss comment on the hikaru nara premiere?

either way this was just funny in the first time and doing this on main is just eugh
Ripping a joke off Elira and on top of that getting it wrong... :gsh:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
image.png

100% not Pippa

Hey now, maybe it's for good pedophiles!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-h-Kk-Koh-JSu-C.png

Does he know we can see that is his post? :smugpipi:

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Bronze

🔴PIPPA GOING LIVE

Pip Pip Cheerio!
smugpippi6.png

She just said she find Pippa cute, was happy to meet another pippa and would like to collab with her. She's also being shy about it so this means it will never happen. :kaelalaugh:

Edit: She answered an unrelated question and said she's too shy to slide into DMs and make the first move. The collab dream died impressively fast lol

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She just said she find Pippa cute, was happy to meet another pippa and would like to collab with her. She's also being shy about it so this means it will never happen. :kaelalaugh:

Edit: She answered an unrelated quesition and said she's too shy to slide into DMs and make the first move. The collab dream died impressively fast lol

Welp, time to set off the Tenma signal again.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Edit: She answered an unrelated question and said she's too shy to slide into DMs and make the first move. The collab dream died impressively fast lol
>named Pippa
>too shy to DM
>extremely gay
1697602917559078.jpg

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Can we stay on topic I come here to read about pippa not pippa. I'm sure pippa is very cute but she can't possibly hold a candle to pippa. You guys clearly need to go elsewhere to talk about pippa

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Speaking of collabs do you think we are ever getting another henya collab?

RedRage

Temna said it should be around this month after the first one, but the move might have pushed that into limbo

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
they hit it off on the collab so might as well

maybe with tenma but the rabbit can surprise us with her actually initiating for once

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can we stay on topic I come here to read about pippa not pippa. I'm sure pippa is very cute but she can't possibly hold a candle to pippa. You guys clearly need to go elsewhere to talk about pippa
I propose we have a second Pippaposting thread for new Pippa with the same title, just to maximise the chaos.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I propose we have a second Pippaposting thread for new Pippa with the same title, just to maximise the chaos.

Yea the Yabbit gets a new one and Br'ish Pip continue here for absolute maximum effect. :smugpipi: It would also make sense because Pippa streams fill a lot faster then Pippa ones.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom