"Nazuna-chan is still Nazuna-chan, so there is no problem. By the way, it's often misunderstood, so I'd like to make it clear that I wasn't the one who invited Nazuna to VSHOJO! really! I don't understand why some people think that way! It really just happened to be the timing of each individual decision. I've never invited anyone! ! If you have a misunderstanding, please don't do it!"Kson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

I am an Asian Enjoyer (White*); the problem is I live and work in a notably not-culturally enriched area (actually predominantly White and semi-rural). There are no Airis, Shiinas, Embers, Dizzys, Marines, Botans, Flares, or non-whore 30+ vtuber women to fix/marry and reproduce with. There aren't many nignogs as a plus, at least.

*25% Japanese. I'm afraid I've failed you, Shinzo Abe..

~Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
White guy, Asian wife~

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It said right in the announcement that it's new group originals and covers only and it doesn't seem like it helped to stop many of the retards in the replies..

oh boy a new jeans cover song. I'm sure that'll be listened to. Phase has all these western musicians who can play instruments and they can't even do a Moldy peaches thing. Nope, it has to be carbon copy by the numbers ching chong music, its vtuber culture law or whatever.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Hime is mad people are talking about Pippa the Ripper on the new music channel announcement.

I guess we're looping back to Rie. It's a company tweet that every talent's fans see, which one is the larger (more importantly, vocal) ? the pink ones. So of course you will see the schizos on withdrawal jump at the opportunity to say something about their oshi. Rie should start treating it like it is, a passing wave that calms down if you stop giving it attention.
Pippa could have also unprivated the song

:botanshrug:
If annoying her about the song doesn't work, maybe annoying her genmates might work - someone, probably.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
They all had moments of being mad but only rie keeps publicizing it.
I agree that Rie should ignore it. But I get it. It's the same reason other fans collectively hate the chumbuds.

Sven

It said right in the announcement that it's new group originals and covers only and it doesn't seem like it helped much.

Given how corpo statements are almost written in literals to leave as much wiggle room legally as possible and since it only mentions all future group original and covers will be on this channel it still leaves the idea of older stuff getting uploaded open but yes it seems fairly obvious with any thought that all the older songs will stay where they are.

I never gave much credit that the people posting in the comments are actually able to observe the obvious though.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Most of the other gals have taken the approach to let the little spergs spam their pipipipis or muh ripper and they’ll move on/back on topic of what the stream is. Normally, only a couple minute diversion. Sucks if you’re a lower 3 view and giga chad Pippa is stomping around at 3k ccv doing react slop and releasing songs singing badly, but that’s the way she goes bud. Take it on the chin and grind a bigger audience or be a bitter bitch and toil away with a small audience. Sink or swim don’t be mad at the ocean
:botanshrug:
TBH, the girls who do manage to tank a Pippa raid and are willing to talk about/clown on her abit like Airi (probably more than any other) seem to retain her viewers. Kind of seems like a fact of the matter that there's more overlap in Phase than just stream times; a not-insignificant portion of each girl's viewers are Capipis, or dare I say Harines (may Allah forgive me for saying that).

Maybe it's just Hime being very low self-esteem.

SihSl.gif

Didn't even need to finish reading lol
Wait a minute, aren't you some sort of brown?

Know your place, Mexican't.

:smugpipi:

Last edited:

Sven

TBH, the girls who do manage to tank a Pippa raid and are willing to talk about/clown on her abit like Airi (probably more than any other) seem to retain her viewers.

Maybe it's just Hime being very low self-esteem.
Erina tanks Pippa raids well by virtue of not noticing them half the time for a few minutes. By the time she acknowledges the raid most of the autism has already shot their loads and are gone or have quieted down.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Rie is retarded and keeps giving people (you)s for bringing Pippa up instead of just ignoring them. At this point its her own fault she keeps getting triggered by pipnigs.
The way Rie addresses things always makes me think it will encourage people to do it on purpose to annoy her. Also, the previous incident was a marro and not even in her chat and she reacted like it was a chat issue. I think if she didn't have such a small audience she would get a lot of trolling.
Lumi's gotten vocally annoyed before, but Rie's been having some woman moments lately.
I can only recall Lumi's "yellow Pippa" clip and she seemed to have fun with it, don't know if she got more annoyed other times, but I agree. If it's not entertaining I think it's better to say nothing then to sound bitchy and condescending.
It said right in the announcement that it's new group originals and covers only and it doesn't seem like it helped to stop many of the retards in the replies.
They should be thankful for each and every comment they get and stop being petty :pippaworship:

Anime Fan

I can only recall Lumi's "yellow Pippa" clip and she seemed to have fun with it, don't know if she got more annoyed other times, but I agree. If it's not entertaining I think it's better to say nothing then to sound bitchy and condescending.
Lumi did actually get mad one time when she was playing the MGRR Sam dlc a while back because the Pippa fans in chat wouldn't stop bringing up the stupid Uncle Sam joke while she was playing. You could tell she was actually pretty annoyed by it in that stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
At this point it is literally Rie that is creating this problem. If you wanted to call Hexa a copycat pick me after the Pippa collab then I have no idea what you would call this as this is much more blatant, at least this time she didn't name drop anyone but come on. Next she'll see someone with an oshi mark and go out of her way to complain.

IonProxy

Lumi did actually get mad one time when she was playing the MGRR Sam dlc a while back because the Pippa fans in chat wouldn't stop bringing up the stupid Uncle Sam joke while she was playing. You could tell she was actually pretty annoyed by it in that stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

She does a great job of keeping an entertaining tone the whole time, even if she's annoyed. Rie sounds like she wants to hang up the phone and cry.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Her and her chat also occasionally make a "X (days, I think) since random/unsolicited Pippa mention" or something like that. Obviously, it's a joke, and her and Pippa are good friends, so she isn't actually bothered by random Pippa mentions, especially since they're pretty rare. But, obviously something triggered this joke to be a thing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Hime is mad people are talking about Pippa the Ripper on the new music channel announcement.

Honestly, this isn't the worst of Hime trying to keep the Pip Yamanbas in their lane, but this was just completely unnecessary. It's needless negative energy in what's supposed to be hype for the release of a new project.

Rie, I'm saying this as nicely as I can but...

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE WOMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Honestly, this isn't the worst of Hime trying to keep the Pip Yamanbas in their lane, but this was just completely unnecessary. It's needless negative energy in what's supposed to be hype for the release of a new project.

Rie, I'm saying this as nicely as I can but...

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE WOMAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
it dawned on me that her idea of being disrespectful is not hyping the new kpop song.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss the Pippa day number 5.

IonProxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom