"If you don't like chocolate you're not human"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
i wonder if theres a correlation between rie and her capipi seething. a cycle of some sort.
I'm not seething, I'm just lonely without my daily dog whistle from my beloved.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Ok, I'm a newfag, why are Harines so hated? I tried searching TVA, results are inconclusive
Because Capipis were in the Phase hole/onboard the Pipipi Express from debut. I was there when she pulled a gun on chat. I remember Pippa being a two view. I remember Kittyman. And Bird Prisoner screeching in the background. And her asshole roommates. And even the Hootler streams.

The Harine, by comparison, acts like a fag and his shit is all gay (FEET, shitting up chat, shitting up other girls chats, hounding corpo-turned-indie chuubas about Invaders when, etc.).

TL;DR: Retards latching onto Pippa after she got "big" and just generally behaving like Yamanbas.

If you're not acting like a retarded pavement ape, you're a Capipi, even if you're literally new.

rope.png

Last edited:

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Harines (may Allah forgive me for saying that).
Ok, I'm a newfag, why are Harines so hated? I tried searching TVA, results are inconclusive

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Initially the label Harine was just for Pippa's attempted rebrand with her new outfit. It's basically this. You know that guy you just saw in chat saying some faggy shit? Harine. Sperg on twitter? Harine. Someone being just slightly annoying? Kill yourself, Harine!

It can also substitute newfag. Hello, Harine :smugpipi:
though it's not really used in this way anymore

Ok my guess was close lmao. Didn't know it was a rebrand though, thought it was just an alternative outfit.
It was meant to be, yeah. Didn't exactly work though, clearly lol

Last edited:

azlk

Ok my guess was close lmao. Didn't know it was a rebrand though, thought it was just an alternative outfit.

It was meant to be, yeah. Didn't exactly work though, clearly lol
Why didn't it stick tho? Did Pippa woman'd and decided she wanted her old look back or was it something else?
When I initially saw her, she was already in dark shipkin mode.
(Yes, it was her TCOAAL stream :pippasadl: Never would've thought that funny incest game would hook me on vtubers)

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Why didn't it stick tho?
Because Capipis will fucking KILL you.

Actually, good question.

Truthfully, it's probably because everyone was used to Capipitalism and even Pippa's own autism failed to adjust.

In general, I would say we are just happy she got her boatgirl outfit, rebrand or not. Seeing your autistic little sister happy after some real low points in the past, is nice.

azlk

yeah agreed, both outfits are cute af. The toggles on shipkin one are also great, especially the short hair with hanging ears combo

kingcaid

Out of curiosity does anybody recall last week when she updated the OSRS WR if it was always 4pm est?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It became slang for her newer fans. The ones that became part of Pippa's community post-Shipkin (attempted) rebrand, or around that time. They tend to be the more annoying, pushy types that are a mix of trying to LARP as her parents, obsessing over feet (and her pits because notice me Jim-senpai), being so obnoxious with the coomer shit Pippa herself had to go off on them, and being super tryhard with the 4chan humor and /pol/ diatribes.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

tbh is/was the ship thing really a "rebrand" or was it meant to be something more akin to pipossom? And Harines kept calling both Pippa and Shippa just Pippa regardless.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
tbh is/was the ship thing really a "rebrand" or was it meant to be something more akin to pipossom? And Harines kept calling both Pippa and Shippa just Pippa regardless.
Pippa just has autism over inventing really in-depth characters and stories for all of them, and that includes for vtubers. I remember her saying at one point that she had like a dozen ideas for vtuber concepts lying around, including assets and stream layouts, and that's nowhere more evident than in who she was as Yuni Luna (you can see this with her CopiumCat account as well) but even as Pippa she likes to change things up a bit. That was what she was doing with the Harine thing - not necessarily rebranding as much as trying to make a different brand for the same account. While the effort was pretty impressive, it didn't stick.

azlk

that's nowhere more evident than in who she was as Yuni Luna
honestly I think it's for her own good that being a corpo constrains her in that regard. As Yuni she had what, 3 models? 4 if you count the recent changes on Yuni twitter.
I do get where she's coming from, getting tired of the old stuff and itching to redo everything from scratch is real sometimes. But not good for brand recognition so to speak.
Although it could kinda sorta work if the was like changeling creature from the start?

While the effort was pretty impressive, it didn't stick.
I think it kinda did stick, no? She uses the model regularly, feels like more often than the OG one, and the layout stuff is still there from what I saw.

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I think it kinda did stick, no? She uses the model regularly, feels like more often than the OG one, and the layout stuff is still there from what I saw.
I mean moreso in terms of the fan impact. They still consider themselves Capipis and most prefer the old capipi design over the harine or whatever design.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I mean moreso in terms of the fan impact. They still consider themselves Capipis and most prefer the old capipi design over the harine or whatever design.
From what I saw it didn't have much to do with her outfit. It's just autists being afraid of change. There was discussion on /pcg/ back then that she would pull a Nyanners because she wanted to change the fan name, her alerts, her emotes and stuff like that.

Topo Chico

Since I'm a retard and put this in the wrong place the first time. Here is Pippa on a 1 million follower meme account.

That tweet was around the Rape Colress Arc

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Because Capipis were in the Phase hole/onboard the Pipipi Express from debut. I was there when she pulled a gun on chat. I remember Pippa being a two view. I remember Kittyman. And Bird Prisoner screeching in the background. And her asshole roommates. And even the Hootler streams.

The Harine, by comparison, acts like a fag and his shit is all gay (FEET, shitting up chat, shitting up other girls chats, hounding corpo-turned-indie chuubas about Invaders when, etc.).

TL;DR: Retards latching onto Pippa after she got "big" and just generally behaving like Yamanbas.

If you're not acting like a retarded pavement ape, you're a Capipi, even if you're literally new.

View attachment 59479

revisionist history, pippa fans always talked about pippa in other people's streams (lumis capipi clip), always talked about feet (100k goal when 100k seemed like a pipe dream), and were always poach begging (lisa and nyaru. lisa begging got so bad fish had to make an annoucement about it). all things that happened before the rebrand

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
revisionist history, pippa fans always talked about pippa in other people's streams (lumis capipi clip), always talked about feet (100k goal when 100k seemed like a pipe dream), and were always poach begging (lisa and nyaru. lisa begging got so bad fish had to make an annoucement about it). all things that happened before the rebrand
Could we call these proto-Harines then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom