"We spend a frrreaking long time to get out of here, and it's right here! I'm fucking done! lol I'm done, I'm done, I'm done, I'm done! I'M FUCKING, FUCKING, FUCKING DONE!"Amano Pikamee

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

Most are in her state and it’s founded in her state. It’s like bitching about In n Out 5 years ago, ya it existed in a few other states, but that’s a cali burger joint.
Yeah, looked at the map a bit later, real fucking small cluster, wonder if that lends any credence to the idea of her moving? Her lease ends around this time right?

Topo Chico

Yeah, looked at the map a bit later, real fucking small cluster, wonder if that lends any credence to the idea of her moving? Her lease ends around this time right?
She’s been talking on stream about moving and tweeting out apartments and shit. She lives near that cluster most likely and ya her lease is likely over soon. Hope it’s out of state and she doesn’t call out hyper regionally specific brands immediately :optimistic:

Bronze

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

JMForte

She’s been talking on stream about moving and tweeting out apartments and shit. She lives near that cluster most likely and ya her lease is likely over soon. Hope it’s out of state and she doesn’t call out hyper regionally specific brands immediately :optimistic:
She mentioned moving closer to Sleepy, who we know lives in the same state.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She mentioned moving closer to Sleepy, who we know lives in the same state.

I really hope she does. Sleepy visits have been so good for her emotionally, and boy, does she need it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
As much as I enjoy the chill rs streams, she should stick to her break

forgot tweet

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

> [Phase Enemy] Thrangussy spotted trying to deny capipis their runescape stream?!
1702063823328.png

Anime Fan

As much as I enjoy the chill rs streams, she should stick to her break
Depends, a chill stream might help her unwind after a week with her parents. Also Pippa please stop giving the schizos attention.

archive

Last edited:

RedRage

Topo Chico

There's sus imposter running around

Alternative title: Pippa's live!

Salado

From what I saw it didn't have much to do with her outfit. It's just autists being afraid of change. There was discussion on /pcg/ back then that she would pull a Nyanners because she wanted to change the fan name, her alerts, her emotes and stuff like that.
There's a meltdown over this (fabricated or not) at least 4 times a week.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

kingcaid

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage