"vTweeters treat their vtubing identity like their fursona"Juniper Heartstrings

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogBone

I miss the Pippa day number 5.
If she was here, she could've done a react stream to the game awards. Everyone in chat could've been low key racist/sexist, and I could've been high key racist/sexist in the thread.

Topo Chico

If she was here, she could've done a react stream to the game awards. Everyone in chat could've been low key racist/sexist, and I could've been high key racist/sexist in the thread.
Don’t forget the homophobia :annoyedpippa:

DogBone

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I miss the Pippa day number 5.
>Other vtubers I watch go on month long breaks
I miss them but there's lots of good Vtubers and streamer to watch and even VODS.:shiinawangy:
>Pippa goes on break for 10 days
MV5BYTg1YzY3ZTgtODUyZi00NmZkLTk1M2MtZmI3ZTliZmEwMDljXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE1ODk0MjM5._V1_.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

On this day The Horned Rat has taken one step closer to the holy number of 41%.
Are you referring to the holy percentage of meat in a body? Surely the Meat Pippa is approaching that blessed figure at a rate faster than any of us expected! I will go check to see if she has arrived at this holiest of thresholds.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
On this day The Horned Rat has taken one step closer to the holy number of 41%.
Losing the power of the "Ratio, lol" really took a toll on him, huh?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Losing the power of the "Ratio, lol" really took a toll on him, huh?
More likely the lack of money to put up his nose and being an utter failure at everything, but the loss of the ratio probably accelerated things.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can't believe The Horned Rat is gonna kill itself because Pippa's not here. I always expected Reticule would go first.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Since I'm a retard and put this in the wrong place the first time. Here is Pippa on a 1 million follower meme account.

RedRage

Wait, did Rie nuke her tweet?

E:Late, cool, this is what I get for trying to do shit today instead of just reading the thread all day... :pippasadl:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

E:Late, cool, this is what I get for trying to do shit today instead of just reading the thread all day... :pippasadl:

this thread has been dogshit since meatparents came to visit meat pippA

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
damn, I'm late, anyone got screenshots of rie's tweet?

famous artist pipkun

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Hime is mad people are talking about Pippa the Ripper on the new music channel announcement.

damn, I'm late, anyone got screenshots of rie's tweet?
they're buried in the wasteland.
Screenshot_20231208_011759_Brave.jpg
Archive shit.

Hime, I love your retarded ass, but please stop biting bait and getting trolled by fucking Harines (Allah forgive me for typing that word).

Just tank it like Airi, Dizzy and Erina essentially every other PC girl does; become deeply beloved as a result. Pippa is the tide and you have to stop sinking yourself over retarded autists who lack awareness/decorum..

If you're reading this, please stop being the insecure girl who burned/cut her thighs (I don't remember clearly) in bouts of menhera as a teen. This situation is nothing new, Gura and the Chumbuds (and Chumpedos) were the Pippa and the Capipis (and fucking Harines..) in past years. You have plenty of talent and even your own Buffalo Bill-esque Super Duper skinwalker. Take your meds and think before you react to retards, babygrill.

Also hi Pippa, I miss you. We miss you. When you come back, please tell 🧹 and ✡️ to stop being tsundere and gay for eachother in your thread here, thanks.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Spergatory

Early Adopter
First I'm seeing of this Rie thing from earlier. I get where she's coming from but constantly showing people how some autists obsessed with Pippa gets to you so much is just gonna make people do it more to get a reaction. She's gotta let it go or it's never going to go away for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom