"Good night, husbands of the world!"Momosuzu Nene

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I am an Asian Enjoyer (White*); the problem is I live and work in a notably not-culturally enriched area (actually predominantly White and semi-rural). There are no Airis, Shiinas, or 30+ vtuber women to fix/marry and reproduce with. There aren't many nignogs as a plus, at least.

*25% Japanese. I'm afraid I've failed you, Shinzo Abe..
The other problem is too many Asians and they try to ship you out to commie world for arranged marriages. Impossible to explain that to the authorities.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
why come pippa isn't in the lol collab tomorrow? It is funny to see lumi hardcarry mid.

Roster:
Lumi - mid (ori flash to save fishman during Phase x Tsun league off)
Airi - some experience - top?
Ember - ?? - Jgl ?
Uruka -1st time playing lol - bot
Hime - ?? -bot?

i'm happy to see more league streams. I'm surprised remi and panko aren't in instead of invaders. But having 4 botlaners wouldn't be fun. pippa could play jgl kindred
rie would probably play lux support

idk about ember maybe nidalee or elise

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
rie would probably play lux support

idk about ember maybe nidalee or elise
generally you throw the weakest player on sup. Maybe Rie will ADC. But idk, i'ven't played normal once this season.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
generally you throw the weakest player on sup. Maybe Rie will ADC. But idk, i'ven't played normal once this season.
yeah they will probably swap roles for uruka to get a feel on things unless she sees a champion that she really likes and balls it becoming an OTP

DogBone

Stunned But Dumb

Where would y'all be without Pippa I wonder

famous artist pipkun

famous artist pipkun

Hime is mad people are talking about Pippa the Ripper on the new music channel announcement.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

SihSl.gif

Didn't even need to finish reading lol

famous artist pipkun

Positive reinforcement might be better in this scenario Hime.
how many times has she raged over pippa's fans in a month? 5? and one of them she set herself up for. at this point she needs to ignore it.
1701995547520.jpg

DogBone

Hime is mad people are talking about Pippa the Ripper on the new music channel announcement.

I'm sure people in other Phase girls' chats have talked about Pippa. Have any of them been so bitter, or is it  just Rie? I can understand why she feels that way, but it looks like she has an entire bag of chips on her shoulder.

famous artist pipkun

I'm sure people in other Phase girls' chats have talked about Pippa. Have any of them been so bitter, or is it  just Rie? I can understand why she feels that way, but it looks like she has an entire bag of chips on her shoulder.
They all had moments of being mad but only rie keeps publicizing it.

kingcaid

Rie is retarded and keeps giving people (you)s for bringing Pippa up instead of just ignoring them. At this point its her own fault she keeps getting triggered by pipnigs.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
Lumi's gotten vocally annoyed before, but Rie's been having some woman moments lately.

Sven

Pippa's off the week of the game awards so they'll be old news by the time she is back.
Not sure if we got lucky to dodge the autism or if we're missing out on potential gold of a stream.

On the music channel Fish should have come out with it's announcement and spelled out for the retards if it's for new stuff only or not. That would have shaven the 2 to 3 that can read away from the horde at least.

Topo Chico

Most of the other gals have taken the approach to let the little spergs spam their pipipipis or muh ripper and they’ll move on/back on topic of what the stream is. Normally, only a couple minute diversion. Sucks if you’re a lower 3 view and giga chad Pippa is stomping around at 3k ccv doing react slop and releasing songs singing badly, but that’s the way she goes bud. Take it on the chin and grind a bigger audience or be a bitter bitch and toil away with a small audience. Sink or swim don’t be mad at the ocean
:botanshrug:

Anime Fan

On the music channel Fish should have come out with it's announcement and spelled out for the retards if it's for new stuff only or not.
It said right in the announcement that it's new group originals and covers only and it doesn't seem like it helped to stop many of the retards in the replies.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa could have also unprivated the song

Bronze

Most of the other gals have taken the approach to let the little spergs spam their pipipipis or muh ripper and they’ll move on/back on topic of what the stream is. Normally, only a couple minute diversion. Sucks if you’re a lower 3 view and giga chad Pippa is stomping around at 3k ccv doing react slop and releasing songs singing badly, but that’s the way she goes bud. Take it on the chin and grind a bigger audience or be a bitter bitch and toil away with a small audience. Sink or swim don’t be mad at the ocean
I mean its different when you do it under official twitter account. Nearly nobody was talking about Phase music or the new subunit. In a stream you at least can focus on the majority who goes along with stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom