"I believed in it. Ina is the truth. Truth is Ina. I liked Roberu."Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime Fan

Topo Chico

diethylether

bird molecule
So where are they getting Pippa is a pedo from anyway???
A lot of people these days think that lolicon = pedophile, and that mindset is growing in popularity, largely due to zoomers being weirdly puritan and nobody knows why. Another common belief is that child sexual abuse victims (= pippa being groomed by zax) develop a trauma that turns them into pedophiles themselves. There's been cases like that but I never looked into any statistical data.
Then there's also the schizo pedos that try to water down the term pedophile so it's easier to make it socially accepted. Similar to how nazi has lost all meaning and barely anybody connects it to the war crimes that happened back then anymore.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Another common belief is that child sexual abuse victims (= pippa being groomed by zax) develop a trauma that turns them into pedophiles themselves. There's been cases like that but I never looked into any statistical data.
thats true for men. Dont know what the rates for women are.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
A lot of people these days think that lolicon = pedophile, and that mindset is growing in popularity, largely due to zoomers being weirdly puritan and nobody knows why. Another common belief is that child sexual abuse victims (= pippa being groomed by zax) develop a trauma that turns them into pedophiles themselves. There's been cases like that but I never looked into any statistical data.
Then there's also the schizo pedos that try to water down the term pedophile so it's easier to make it socially accepted. Similar to how nazi has lost all meaning and barely anybody connects it to the war crimes that happened back then anymore.
Bold claims coming from their site of all places.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I regret browsing my for you twitter section...

Lets just say someone found that inflation art on etsy and decided to post it..
image.png

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I regret browsing my for you twitter section...

Lets just say someone found that inflation art on etsy and decided to post it..
image.png
First, WTF indeed.
that imgbb site link keeps saying image cant be loaded when i try to add it as the url
Second, when you get a link like https://ibb.co/HT0M6c3, right click on the image and pick copy image link, the image url has to end by an image extension.
in the case of this example it would be https://i.ibb.co/qYz4KHV/ad5102f9-0306-4b64-b68d-569d16fb8791.jpg
then you can easily link it like so.
ad5102f9-0306-4b64-b68d-569d16fb8791.jpg

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
new Pokemon DLC trailer released, Colress has not been confirmed just yet
Seeing Colress be an oil driller and impregnating a brown who goes on to have his child.

I never thought that sentence would describe how Pippa's Race War activation would trigger.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruka didn't know elementary school kids go on dates, kiss each other or even attempt relationships.
It's as if her demanding chinese family kept her in a vaccuum tube.
I knew of like 4 who did that and yeah it was mimicry

Me a 90s kid

DogBone

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Found this on reddit. Most of it is unrelated to Pippa, but I included the part that mentions her.
brave-e-Npdos-QGna.png

brave-Jbv2k-Hyg-W9.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
How does it feel to be actively crumbling into dust?
We saw technology and the arts accelerate at an unprecedented fever pitch. Every month a new trend, every week a new hit game, every day a new hit song. We saw TVs and Computers go from exhorbant luxury items that still many were able to afford to people being able to afford one for each room, every one the more obsolete than the rest. We got to see even the middle class being able to travel on vacations across the US or out of country. Fast food was fast and it was also cheaper than the store and the restaurants. Gas spikes hit hard if it rose above 2 dollars, and cults were dying off alongside the crime rate.

We got to see that all replaced by beaurocacy, unending inflation and the same handful of tech companies dictating what we do in our free time.

:robertudrink:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

We saw technology and the arts accelerate at an unprecedented fever pitch. Every month a new trend, every week a new hit game, every day a new hit song. We saw TVs and Computers go from exhorbant luxury items that still many were able to afford to people being able to afford one for each room, every one the more obsolete than the rest. We got to see even the middle class being able to travel on vacations across the US or out of country. Fast food was fast and it was also cheaper than the store and the restaurants. Gas spikes hit hard if it rose above 2 dollars, and cults were dying off alongside the crime rate.

We got to see that all replaced by beaurocacy, unending inflation and the same handful of tech companies dictating what we do in our free time.

:robertudrink:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It feels like dating women 10 years younger than you because every non-Asian woman your age is a single mom and/or a coal burner.

:airidepressed:
Seems like a good solution to that issue would be to psy-op yourself into getting some healthy amounts of yellow fever then

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Seems like a good solution to that issue would be to psy-op yourself into getting some healthy amounts of yellow fever then
I don't know if that's the solution.
When Dizzy talked about her sister having sexual encounters with drug dealers it sounded like code for something else. 🤔

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
I don't know if that's the solution.
When Dizzy talked about her sister having sexual encounters with drug dealers it sounded like code for something else. 🤔
I am an Asian Enjoyer (White*); the problem is I live and work in a notably not-culturally enriched area (actually predominantly White and semi-rural). There are no Airis, Shiinas, Embers, Dizzys, Marines, Botans, Flares, or non-whore 30+ vtuber women to fix/marry and reproduce with. There aren't many nignogs as a plus, at least.

*25% Japanese. I'm afraid I've failed you, Shinzo Abe..

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
why come pippa isn't in the lol collab tomorrow? It is funny to see lumi hardcarry mid.

Roster:
Lumi - mid (ori flash to save fishman during Phase x Tsun league off)
Airi - some experience - top?
Ember - ?? - Jgl ?
Uruka -1st time playing lol - bot
Hime - ?? -bot?

i'm happy to see more league streams. I'm surprised remi and panko aren't in instead of invaders. But having 4 botlaners wouldn't be fun. pippa could play jgl kindred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom