"Don't worry, be racist"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
What I'll do to save on data is describe memes using words.

A man is walking down the street with a woman. He is labeled "TVA" in large white block letters. He is not facing the woman he is walking with and is actually looking over his shoulder back at a woman labeled "spamming shitpost images." The woman that the "TVA" man is walking beside is labeled "Proctor's server datacap."
You don't have to go THAT far. Just host the images using either imgur or imgbb,
Then use insert image By URL, afterwards you can resize it so it doesn't take much visual space and shows as a thumbnail.
Screenshot-2023-12-06-223743.png

For example this one is fine, if you look at the URL, it's fetching the image from the imgbb server instead of being locally stored.

e: For those who need visual cues, here's @DogBone's meme
88ig1y.jpg

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I really miss Pippa jokes. I know you all don't get her brilliance, but that smug look she gets right before she tells one of her handful of jokes and awaits the snookering of her victim is far too adorable.

IonProxy

I really miss Pippa jokes. I know you all don't get her brilliance, but that smug look she gets right before she tells one of her handful of jokes and awaits the snookering of her victim is far too adorable.
Obligatory

Images have a workaround, now for videos, you can only do imgur with it's shitty white overlay. What a conundrum

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Obligatory

Images have a workaround, now for videos, you can only do imgur with it's shitty white overlay. What a conundrum

Did Streamja die?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

what do pub sports have to do with Pippa jokes?

IonProxy

formerly pipkin (Parody)

bro, not even ai Pippa gets her 'jokes'...
45457.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

formerly pipkin (Parody)

DogBone

I want to like AI me, but it looks like the code was infected by Henry or something as you continue reading it.
I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but your AI doppelganger is actually your worst enemy. Both of you love the Pippa, but there is two of you, and only one Meat Pippa. I don't think AI Reticule will settle for Pippa's virtual skinsuit, so it would end with the two of you fighting to the death while Pippa watches while eating popcorn.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but your AI doppelganger is actually your worst enemy. Both of you love the Pippa, but there is two of you, and only one Meat Pippa. I don't think AI Reticule will settle for Pippa's virtual skinsuit, so it would end with the two of you fighting to the death while Pippa watches while eating popcorn.
My friend, it's an AI, just unplug the computer.

[Insert Tyler1 image about cyber bullying.]

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka didn't know elementary school kids go on dates, kiss each other or even attempt relationships.
It's as if her demanding chinese family kept her in a vaccuum tube.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Uruka didn't know elementary school kids go on dates, kiss each other or even attempt relationships.
study study study

IonProxy

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
They don't though, they just mimic actions seen in media and the adults around them. For some reason I have memories of those things when I was that age, and it was very much an imitation of what we thought people did not an actual date, at most it was us giving each other dumb gifts because we knew that's something you do for people you like but anything beyond the dopey friendship aspect was very much encouraged by parents and not something normal or natural.

And where are you going to watch pippa ? the fucking toaster ?
In the meat form itself?

It's not that hard to do,
But it's more fun this way.

[Insert Moonshine Animation of Pippa on a typewriter that spells out Cope, Seethe, Dilate slowly.]

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Or... she grew up in the 21st century where elementary school kids don't go on dates, kiss each other or even attempt relationships.
people did not an actual date
pankospellingtips.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom