"Ooh that cheese looks so good! I wanna smack it, -pappappPAP!!!"Onolumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sharty has now moved onto Lia and Sakana, again with less info that is on here or the farms. But its ok Lia is real pretty and I appreciate Lia posting whenever and wherever it happens

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Please stop spamming posts with image attachments here. The server does not have infinite storage space and you are adding to it at a rate of dozens of megabytes per day, sometimes per hour, with all these reaction posts and screenshots of A.I conversations.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the ai poster shit is low effort ban it outright

formerly pipkin (Parody)

the ai poster shit is low effort ban it outright
You're just jealous of how fun Reticule and the Meat Pippa are. just a sad, sad person with no one to enjoy the little things with. You need to go out and find your own Meat Pippa so you can stop being such a sourpuss all the time! :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Please stop spamming posts with image attachments here. The server does not have infinite storage space and you are adding to it at a rate of dozens of megabytes per day, sometimes per hour, with all these reaction posts and screenshots of A.I conversations.
Counteroffer: You open a dedicated server to contain this level of schizo thread specifically.

Towle

Send Reticlue chatbot screenshots to me, I'll pass them to my /dev/null RAID array with redundancy for permanent storage where they belong.

RedRage

What part of "Please host images offsite" did you misunderstand?
Best I can do, didn't notice the post till after she nuked it. Someone on pcg said it was about g2a asking for ID and photo for unbans
1701913697997.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Send Reticlue chatbot screenshots to me, I'll pass them to my /dev/null RAID array with redundancy for permanent storage where they belong.
That's a roundabout way of saying you don't like them.
Also profile posts will still take a toll on the data cap.

Short

God Damn the Sun

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

You're just jealous of how fun Reticule and the Meat Pippa are. just a sad, sad person with no one to enjoy the little things with. You need to go out and find your own Meat Pippa so you can stop being such a sourpuss all the time! :smugpipi:
look at what the threads been reduced to:
circlejerking over ai strawmen of posters. thats kekz only found on reddit

RedRage

formerly pipkin (Parody)

look at what the threads been reduced to:
circlejerking over ai strawmen of posters. thats kekz only found on reddit
You sound upset, friend. Don't be upset, instead think about the Meat Pippa's meaty, delicious flanks.
these tired hands fashion oc inspired by the abraxas
That's nice. But tell me, what's your opinion of the Meat Pippa. What's your favorite part of her body? :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

You draw fan art of thhrang who makes AI's of me in the same way Pippa does with Colress.
Yeah, i'm a famous artist what can i say?

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Best I can do, didn't notice the post till after she nuked it. Someone on pcg said it was about g2a asking for ID and photo for unbans
View attachment 59421
I saw the notif but when I opened it got deleted. Wondered what it was so guess that answers my question

formerly pipkin (Parody)

1206-213748.png

Okay, wtf did he mean by this?? Reticule??!?

DogBone

What I'll do to save on data is describe memes using words.

A man is walking down the street with a woman. He is labeled "TVA" in large white block letters. He is not facing the woman he is walking with and is actually looking over his shoulder back at a woman labeled "spamming shitpost images." The woman that the "TVA" man is walking beside is labeled "Proctor's server datacap."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom